Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default does that still count?

I decided that I wanted to have an adult beverage... it's after 5 and I want one lol

but uh... does it still count as an adult beverage even though these are my ice cubes?

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I wouldn't expect any less

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Arbitrary and Capricious

Only a real adult would put ice cubes like that in their adult beverage.

The Court's extensive review of these pages serves as a useful reminder that loaded guns, sharp objects and law degrees should be kept out of the reach of children.

-- United States Magistrate Judge Paul Cleary

Laughing Shadows Bead & Design: http://www.laughingshadows.com
Old 03-28-2012, 06:02 PM
<3 my soldier

Pretty bad ass if you ask me.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

LOL it's nice to see everyone just expects this of me lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
<--------Orson

Sparks, I knew what ice cubes they would be before the picture popped up! And yes, it counts.........if you wouldn't let Hannah share, it counts! LOL
Old 03-28-2012, 07:30 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Sparks, I knew what ice cubes they would be before the picture popped up! And yes, it counts.........if you wouldn't let Hannah share, it counts! LOL
HAHAHA I'm nothing if not predictable lol

I gave hannah her own ice cubes to play with... sans drink of course lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Top Dog

Of course!!! It's actually pretty cool!!! (No pun intended!)
Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Lol cool

I saw them today when we went to the disney store for the 25th anniversary. We got free 25th anniversary mickey ear hats and got a commemorative pin too. Then i saw those and couldn't resist

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Top Dog

LOL. Too cute! And "adult" beverages are suppose to look pretty whenever possible. That's why they have umbrellas, cherries and other pretty things. I think that's a great idea, even if it is Mini Mouse.

Speaking of adults and beverages... My daughter and I were at a karaoke bar that we went to all the time quite a few years back. Everybody knew everybody and when we got there, often, there'd already be a drink on the table for us. They must have seen us coming along the side walk and would get our usual. (this was before I moved to Idaho and she must have been just 21 or 22. They did allow her to come in the restaurant/ bar until 9pm when she wasn't quite 21, then she'd have to leave)

I am getting to the part about adults and beverages... Emily is somehow one of those people who spills things all the time. I mean...we can hardly go out anywhere where a mishap doesn't occur. True to form, one night she knocked over her drink glass and it went all over. The next time we came, the next week, there, on the table was her drink served in a brightly colored, plastic Tommy Tippy cup...the kind with the lid and little spout, the weighted kind that rights itself if it tips.

So, the moral of this story is: you can get away with and enjoy colorful, Mini mouse ice cubes in the beverage of your choice any time if Emily can save face being served in a Tommy Tippy cup.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson