RIP Penny

Dekka

Just try me..
I am so sorry, what a surreal thing to have happen.

I know how upsetting it is to have a young dog hit (((hugs))) Don't blame yourself. When Kat was hit we were just chillin on the porch with a few dogs. Life happens its not your fault.

As upsetting as it is about the guy who hit her, its not his fault either. RIP Penny.

Maxy24

I'm soooooo sorry you have to go through this, I can't imagine loosing a dog in an accident like that, the shock must hit so hard. At least when we lost Max we knew it was coming and he was old, it still hurts, but I can't imagine how it feels for it to happen so suddenly. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm so, so sorry Dakotah :( idk what happened with the Facebook thing, but I see you've been through a LOT. And I'm so sorry about all of it. :( rip Penny. (((((hugs))))) Dak.

Doberluv

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Poor Penny. It sucks when they're so young and barely started in life. I hope you will find peace.

RIP little girl.

Oh no, im so so sorry :(

how old was penny and what breed?

I have also lost a dog at a young age from being hit my a car, he was 8 months old :(

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I'm so sorry Dak! Rest In Peace Penny, you will be forever loved and remembered <3

Members online

No members online now.