Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 03-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Behavior Nerd

Default Proheart 6 is back?!?!?!

My holistic vet shares a clinic with a more traditional vet and my dogs are in their system for reminders. I just got a note about Aeri needing heartworm prevention and this was how they phrased the part about ProHeart:

Did you know there is a simple, single-dose injection that can prevent heartworm disease nonstop for six full months? That adds up to a lot of heartworm disease prevention for Aerten – and peace of mind for you.

ProHeart® 6 (moxidectin) provides a convenient option for heartworm disease prevention. It is a unique sustained-release product that provides six months of continuous protection in a single injection. In addition, ProHeart 6 treats existing immature and adult hookworm infections (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala).

Think about the convenience of not having to administer heartworm preventative every single month. Then give us a call today. We'll take care of the rest.
So um they're allowed to put something back on the market after it killed dogs?! WTH??