Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Default Wow, Payton

So the last few weeks Payton has been very restless on the bed. Pacing around, taking a long time to settle down and sleep.
Last night he actually jumped off the bed, and since I'm sick, I just rolled over and figured whatever, I don't care.

I could hear him shuffling around a bit and it sounded like he was in the bed on the floor, so I lifted my head to look, and sure enough, he curled up in Auggie's bed on the floor there. We don't really have beds around the house anymore so I was kind of surprised he decided to curl up in there. Auggie does climb into that bed sometimes if we're hanging out in my bedroom but Payton usually doesn't.
He stayed there almost all night. I know since I kept waking up from my throat hurting... I expected him to get out of the bed and start making trouble but he just curled up and slept there. It was actually kind of nice because he was in there with me but I had more space on the bed haha. That was how I imagined things would be back when I first started letting him sleep out of his crate, but he was too little to jump on and off my bed so it just became him sleeping on the bed with us.

He did jump back on the bed and curl up against me when I woke up about 4am coughing so bad and I couldn't stop coughing... it quite alarmed him. =P So he slept on the bed for the last few hours of the night. But I'm so impressed with my puppy for being so good and CALM all night long and not tearing up anything in my bedroom hahaha.

Now we'll have to see if this becomes his new habit. I don't mind at all, I actually think I would prefer it this way. Auggie might prefer it this way too actually.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Felurian

Maybe he will. I don't blame you for enjoying the comfort of a non-crowded bed, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian