Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
This is going to sound crazy, but after doing a ton of research on herbs, I found a product called Natural Curves made by Biotech that's advertised for increasing your bust size (which is total tripe), but it has a blend of female reproductive supporting herbs that matched up with my research. I take them just like daily vitamins and have had almost no cramping, no PMS, nothing ever since.

You can buy them at GNC or online for about $8 less.
Oooooh, I'll have to look into that. Thankfully the cramps aren't THAT bad, I mean I know a lot of women who have it a lot worse. Really the worst part is that I can't take advil on an empty stomach.... Sometimes they wake me up in the middle of the night, and I have to take advil and force myself to eat a piece of bread or something with it. Super annoying.

PMS is also annoying, I had it last week and just attributed it to the full moon; little did I know Chazzers were affecting me so. *glares* I have NO patience, I'm constantly either on the verge of screaming or crying or both, I crave sweets like crazy.... seriously, it's completely sucky.

I'll look into the herbs.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Top Dog

I am happy to say no

My Photos
Old 03-14-2012, 09:40 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Lizzybeth, I have had KILLER cramps since I was 8. The kind that put me in bed with a heating pad, curled in a fetal position, puking, swearing if I could crawl I'd make my way to the kitchen, take the butcher knife, and cut my own guts out. I used to have to take codeine to get any relief at all.

And then there's the PMS, the kind that makes me get my feelings hurt if someone just looks at me -- or doesn't. I mean BUTT-HURT feelings.

This is going to sound crazy, but after doing a ton of research on herbs, I found a product called Natural Curves made by Biotech that's advertised for increasing your bust size (which is total tripe), but it has a blend of female reproductive supporting herbs that matched up with my research. I take them just like daily vitamins and have had almost no cramping, no PMS, nothing ever since.

You can buy them at GNC or online for about $8 less.
I have to look into that. You described my cramps perfectly. If I could rip my uterus out I would... I can't get out of bed, I pop pain pills and curl up with a heating pad, I can't go to work. They've made me vomit, they've made me faint. It's usually just the first day, after that everything is peachy keen... but the first day is absolute hell. And pain pills and heating pads hardly make a dent in the pain.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Ok I'm so super lame LOL

YES I am also in the middle of it (well at the end).

When I first read this thread I thought it was about shark week on the discovery channel I didn't check it anymore because I don't watch it and I don't like sharks lol. then I saw there were like 6 pages and I wondered how on earth there were 6 pages about it so I checked and realized ... I am SO naive lol

maybe we could start a new tv series lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Whoa, it would definately be filled with drama.

Today I almost slapped two coworkers, almost broke a dog's leg, got scratched in the neck by another dog because I was cranky with him, and broke down in tears because I couldn't teach a dog heel.

Then I came home and ate chocolate cake, and now everything's better.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Dog People: A new reality show my TLC.

Hahahaha but seriously TLC if you're reading this, NO.

Also: whoever five-starred this thread:

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014