Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Squishy face

Default Border collie types, bloodhound, cocker mix, pug mix and cats!

Today was a really nice day, so I grabbed pics of some of the new dogs. I still have a few others to get, including an adorable RR mix. But anyways, on to the collie type pups!

First is Chris. He's a puppy, probably five months old. He likes to run around and flop about everywhere and be very uncooperative for pictures. Good thing he already has an application, so I didn't really NEED a nice pic, but I did WANT one. Silly puppy.

Lots of pictures were like this, great big fat blink!

Derp

Bitez da stick.

Couldn't let me have just ONE nice pic, could you? Stupid puppy.

The other border collie type dog is Carly, and she was much more photogenic.

Purty, isn't she? She would be a great dog for sport or obedience, or perhaps both.

MORE

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Squishy face

Next, meet Forest the bloodhound! I seriously love this dog. I love his wrinkles, I love his sillyness, and I even love how he bays when he's in his run. I'm one of those strange people who finds a hound's baying amusing, even adorable. Forest likes other dogs, and he's supposed to be good with cats too. I will miss him a lot when he's adopted.

D'awww. *melts*

Don't let the derp fool you, I've learned that hound dogs can be deceptively clever.

This is Jake, the cocker/cavalier mix. He's a nice little dog. He would like a calm home with other small dogs and no little children, please. He gets a little skittish with handling.

MORE

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Squishy face

Scottie the pug mix! Nice fellow, housebroken, well-behaved. Good family dog.

Time for some cats!

This is Mr. Beau Kitty! Despite the scowl, Mr. Beau Kitty is a delightful fellow. He had a few troubles fitting in with the other kitties at first, but now he's everyone's buddy.

This is Aphrodite. I have posted pics of her before, but they were of her hiding on the light fixture and weren't very cute. Aphrodite doesn't like the busy weekend and hides from adopters, but during the week when its quiet she is in your face ALL THE TIME. Trying to feed? Aphrodite is walking through the food bowls. Trying to medicate? Aphrodite is walking all over the med sheet you are attempting to reference. Attention wh*re is her middle name!

MORE

Old 03-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Squishy face

Budder Beenz says "Leave me alone, Iz sleeping!"

Dana is a really cute, really sweet kitten. She loves this pillow on the cattery porch.

"PET MEEE!" (cats always look evil when they meow).

This is Psycho cat being deceptively cute and innocent. Her real name is Nugget, but I like to call her Psycho cat because she randomly hisses at and attacks her own tail. I want to try and get a video of it sometime, its so weird.

This is Foxy, I disturbed his sleep too. He didn't mind though.

*MONSTER YAWN*

This is Frosty, very sweet, calm middle-aged kitteh.

"What IS that strange flashy box???"

That's all!

Old 03-13-2012, 07:12 PM
swimming upstream

always such a great group of animals! you know I am loving Forest too!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Are you dead yet?

I love the brindle BC-type dog. How gorgeous.

I also love all of those kitties. So beautiful, all of them.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:47 PM
...ice road...

OH MY DOG... It's a liver bloodhound <3 <3 <3 I would snatch him up in a HEARTBEAT!