Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Top Dog

I went from Augsut to January 20th without a period. I haven't had one since January.

Granted, I had a tubal ligation done back in 2010, but that doesn't do anything to help explain these issues.

Other issues I've been having: bleeding between period or light bleeding for a day or two, severe pain during sex, bleeding after sex (for days), cramping not related to my period (I have bad cramps about every other day).......it's been loads of fun. Not.

I do have PCOS. I also had a cervical biopsy done, but haven't received the results yet. I've got an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday morning to check for large cysts and/or fibroids.

I know it sucks.

I hope you can get some answers. (((hugs)))
Old 03-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Top Dog

I have pcos and endometriosis and I had miserable periods when I was younger and then began to skip them. One dr just put me on bc and that worked for years. Got of it because it was too expensive and I was fine for years. Started skipping again and I had some hormones way out of wack. Prolactin was high and would go up and down. Back on bc. Off again because it made me irritable but the endometriosis acted up so back on and that's when I truly discovered I had it and not just a guess.

I'd guess you have so much stress going on that could be a reason. Try to relax which always sounds like obvious if I could I would thing. Lol!

Hope you figure it out!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber