Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Top Dog

Call out the big guns. Have you done a full protection ritual lately? A cleansing? I had a friend who was having issues with a creepy peeper in their neighborhood and the energy had the whole family stressed and anxious. She did a full out protection ritual using dragons and it worked
Old 03-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Backward_Cinderella

We're set to do a cleansing ritual again this weekend. We did one a few months ago when we first moved in, maybe it just wasn't enough.

Dragons, huh? I practice Dragon Magick, but I don't know anyone else who does.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Today is one of those "I'm DONE" days lol. it's not even so much that I'm stressed out, I'm just TIRED. We have been on the go all week. It feels like every second of the day has been filled with something except sit down and recharge time. This morning we got up, ate breakfast quickly and had to get out of the house and head to a "playdate" (Hannahs has a best friend... and her mom is also my closest friend here so we were just hanging out) but since the full moon is in full swing Hannah was moody and unco-operative (definitely not her usual self) and my friends two kids were also out of sorts so we didn't get to do much sitting and chatting lol, then from there we had to head right to homeschool co op for three hours, then hit the grocery store and then come home. once home I had to unload the groceries, made hannah some dinner (Brian and I will be eating a little late, he's still at work) and clean up the kitchen. I still need to make our dinner, give Hannah and myself baths and then get her ready for bed. After that... I'm checked out for the rest of the night LOL. I told Brian I don't even want to get up to get myself a drink... and I sure could use a stiff one (drink that is LOL, I don't have the energy for the other LOL)

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Today is one of those "I'm DONE" days lol. it's not even so much that I'm stressed out, I'm just TIRED. We have been on the go all week. It feels like every second of the day has been filled with something except sit down and recharge time. This morning we got up, ate breakfast quickly and had to get out of the house and head to a "playdate" (Hannahs has a best friend... and her mom is also my closest friend here so we were just hanging out) but since the full moon is in full swing Hannah was moody and unco-operative (definitely not her usual self) and my friends two kids were also out of sorts so we didn't get to do much sitting and chatting lol, then from there we had to head right to homeschool co op for three hours, then hit the grocery store and then come home. once home I had to unload the groceries, made hannah some dinner (Brian and I will be eating a little late, he's still at work) and clean up the kitchen. I still need to make our dinner, give Hannah and myself baths and then get her ready for bed. After that... I'm checked out for the rest of the night LOL. I told Brian I don't even want to get up to get myself a drink... and I sure could use a stiff one (drink that is LOL, I don't have the energy for the other LOL)
Sparks! I'm needing to fan myself right now! I'm simply shocked! What's happened to you?
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Top Dog

It definitely sounds like you need a break away from everything and everyone BC. Then maybe you can start planning out a way to reach your goal of living somewhere out in the open...where it feels more right to you. If you want it badly enough, you'll figure out a way. It may not happen right away, but it can happen. Hang in there. And see about a more immediate break for now.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-08-2012, 06:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Sparks! I'm needing to fan myself right now! I'm simply shocked! What's happened to you?
LOL well someone was going to say it. Might as well have been me

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

That's so true that someone was going to catch that and of course, say something. LOL! Too funny.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Backward_Cinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
It definitely sounds like you need a break away from everything and everyone BC. Then maybe you can start planning out a way to reach your goal of living somewhere out in the open...where it feels more right to you. If you want it badly enough, you'll figure out a way. It may not happen right away, but it can happen. Hang in there. And see about a more immediate break for now.
I can't wait to have our ranch out in the middle of nowhere... It can't happen soon enough. *wistfulsigh*
On the plus, we know it shouldn't be TOO hard when he gets out, our credit scores are getting better and better every month, so that's a definite positive. We're not too far from the 650 USAA is asking to give us a loan.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Ferret Keeper

Girl let me tell you about my week..LOL saterday night we left to go to Ill to attend a requiem mass on sunday for my s/o grandfather since his grandmother couldnt make it, we then went to the gravyard and paid our respects, then we headed to to PA to meet my s/o's father for the first time , got a snow white out on the way and had to pull over in toledo ohio for the night, finally got to PA around 2:30 in the afternoon on monday for the visit and had to leave at 6Am tuesday morning to have me home in time for work. In the meanwhile my computer was being a pain in the arse on the trip, 4 of my school assignments where due ( and uncompleted untill just last night) now I have only 7 more papers, 6 video's and tests , and three parts of my final paper to get done to get caught up before sunday. The house needs cleaned and the dogs are stuck to me like glue since they had to stay home for our little travels ( since we had to rent a car since mine died and is still awaiting fixing) plus Im trying to stop smoking and working everyday.. It must be a bad twist on earth for us all.. Cleanse your house, put winnie to bed and get in the bathtub with some nice 4 point candle's and some soothing music. Take any time you can and make it YOUR time... even if its just five minutes it will healp clean your mind. Try not to worry about this asshole. People that write on walls and send notes are cowards, if he has the balls to do something more in your face he probly would have by now, Smile , protect , and dont let him win. He wants you to be afraid dont let him win. *hugs* and special thoughts sent for you and yours.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backward_Cinderella View Post
I can't wait to have our ranch out in the middle of nowhere... It can't happen soon enough. *wistfulsigh*
On the plus, we know it shouldn't be TOO hard when he gets out, our credit scores are getting better and better every month, so that's a definite positive. We're not too far from the 650 USAA is asking to give us a loan.
See? It sounds like you're under way already with some planning. It's hard. I know. But as I've gotten older, I've realized that the journey, the anticipation, dreaming and planning really is a huge part of the whole thing to relish and enjoy. I see that looking back over so many parts of my life. But it still sounds like you need a little vacation right now. lol. When life gets too stressful, ya just gotta have a break. I hope you can get one, especially with all the garbage you've been enduring....the creep or creeps who have been harassing you. Oh arrrgggghhhh!

Thomas Jefferson