Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Agility and Dog Sports

Old 03-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Just try me..

Kaiden will run for anyone and I mean anyone... a complete stranger off the street would be fine by him. Small children.. sure. Dekka *might* run for Maf if I wasn't on the trial grounds. Dekka doesn't even come when my hubby calls lol. (unless he has food) Bounce stresses and barely runs for me at trials. At home I think she would run for anyone she knows.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Sport Model Pug

Izzie hasn't had to run for anyone else, but I'm very sure she'd run for my instructors. It is also in the plans that once she has more experience she will be used by the daughter of one of our club members for junior handling. She loves that kid and I have no doubt with more experience in general and practise with her, they'll be an awesome team.

I've run my instructor's flat coat a couple times though and it was super fun! It's very educational for me to run him too.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I've run my instructor's flat coat a couple times though and it was super fun! It's very educational for me to run him too.
Of course it was super fun

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Top Dog

Petie will run for anyone in training or more likely he blasts ahead and they try to keep up lol. But only if I am in the ring. At trials, he wont, we have tried and all he does is coming running to me and it stresses him to much, so I wont do that to him. We tried a couple of times when I was sick and with people that he knows very well and adores, and have run him in training. Different story at a trial, it is a no go. One of the world team members wanted to run him and tried to talk me into it seveal times but I knew it wouldn't work.