Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Kristen1980

Idk? Maybe its a hormone thing, well has to be right? Did you take a prego test?
Old 03-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen1980 View Post
Idk? Maybe its a hormone thing, well has to be right? Did you take a prego test?
Didn't take a preggo test. I just got off my period the 18th of last month so idk if it'd show up right now.

But as yall recall, i have been off my BC pills since Jan 14th. So could that be causing it?
Old 03-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Kristen1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Didn't take a preggo test. I just got off my period the 18th of last month so idk if it'd show up right now.

But as yall recall, i have been off my BC pills since Jan 14th. So could that be causing it?
Maybe, Yes most likely yes BC pills can mess up your hormones pretty bad. Im about to finish my pack and am expecting my period in 4 days, I totally missed last months and am freaking out badly I really DO NOT want to take a preggo test... Im scared to see the results. Im praying that its the BC pills fault that I missed ha!
Old 03-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Maybe, Yes most likely yes BC pills can mess up your hormones pretty bad. Im about to finish my pack and am expecting my period in 4 days, I totally missed last months and am freaking out badly I really DO NOT want to take a preggo test... Im scared to see the results. Im praying that its the BC pills fault that I missed ha!
Yea I called my OBGYN about 30 mins ago and they said it was probably my hormones from being off the pills. I've been on them since I was 15, and I just turned 21 last month. And I got off of them Jan 14th. So I am PRAYING it is just my hormones being crazy from being off the pills. And if i'm not preggo, I am getting back on those pills!!! I felt awesome on them and my skin/hair was great!
Old 03-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Kristen1980

Thats great you had a good experience with them Same here, Im loving the ones that Im on now!
Old 03-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Thats great you had a good experience with them Same here, Im loving the ones that Im on now!
I actually hate the way I feel and look right now vs the way I felt and looked on my BC that I am so tempted to take these BC pills until I die
Old 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Slave to the Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
I actually hate the way I feel and look right now vs the way I felt and looked on my BC that I am so tempted to take these BC pills until I die
Thats my plan
Old 03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by katielou View Post
Thats my plan
We need a serious like button LOL