Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

1" blue leather collar, silver hardware, tan lacing. 9-11.5". $35 shipped Obo. New.

Blue 5/8" wide metal quick release collar. Used. 9.5-14.5". $8 shipped.

Brown coat. New. 11" long and fits a 16" chest with room in both directions. $12 shipped.

COG Dog collar, 1.5" no buckle slide, 8-14", green inside with purple outside and gold flue de Lis. Brand new.

Matching tag collar and martingale harness (looks like normal step in harness but has martingale loop at the top). Harness is 14-17" and tag collar is 8-14". Metal buckle on harness. 3/4" wide I think. $18 for harness, $12 for collar, $28 both.

3/4" wide tan and turquoise leather collar, silver hardware. Has "you are my sunshine" carved on it. 10-13". I'm so sad to sell this, but it's just too big for Nola. Used once. $40 shipped.

The Watchmen "Pike"
Blue merle Miniature American Shepherd puppy

Dachshund Nola: Life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie
http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com
Old 01-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Blonde Raccoon

How much is the Fleur de Lis collar?

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

$17 shipped if you're US.

The Watchmen "Pike"

Old 01-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaNola View Post
1" blue leather collar, silver hardware, tan lacing. 9-11.5". $35 shipped Obo. New.

Blue 5/8" wide metal quick release collar. Used. 9.5-14.5". $8 shipped.

Brown coat. New. 11" long and fits a 16" chest with room in both directions. $12 shipped.

COG Dog collar, 1.5" no buckle slide, 8-14", green inside with purple outside and gold flue de Lis. Brand new.

Matching tag collar and martingale harness (looks like normal step in harness but has martingale loop at the top). Harness is 14-17" and tag collar is 8-14". Metal buckle on harness. 3/4" wide I think. $18 for harness, $12 for collar, $28 both.

3/4" wide tan and turquoise leather collar, silver hardware. Has "you are my sunshine" carved on it. 10-13". I'm so sad to sell this, but it's just too big for Nola. Used once. $40 shipped.
I have a question....

I think most of us are aware that you offer reviews for products, meaning that you get the products for free. Most of the products that you list for sale here are a result of that. Why don't you donate these items to a shelter or rescue that can use them since there was no out of pocket expense for you?
Old 01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

Not that it's any of your concern, but I use the money from these primarily for gas to transport for rescues.

The Watchmen "Pike"

Old 01-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Lord Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisssAshby View Post
I have a question....

I think most of us are aware that you offer reviews for products, meaning that you get the products for free. Most of the products that you list for sale here are a result of that. Why don't you donate these items to a shelter or rescue that can use them since there was no out of pocket expense for you?
I've wondered the same thing, tbh. The products I get to review aren't sold... I wouldn't feel right about that. Which is probably why I don't do a ton of reviews because I only approach companies about products that I'd actually use more than a few times.

Quote:
Not that it's any of your concern, but I use the money from these primarily for gas to transport for rescues.
As long as the companies are aware you're reselling, I suppose that's acceptable. Remember to put aside money for taxes. We have to declare everything we get for free to review to the IRS.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

Everyone is fully aware I resell. I take time out of my busy schedule and in demand blog to do reviews for these companies. The way I loom at it, it's a barter. I bartered for Nola's two Paco collars (iPod nano in exchange for collars). If I wished, should I not sell them because I didn't pay for them with money? Bartering is the oldest form of currency, after all.

The Watchmen "Pike"

Old 01-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Quote:
You are right, it's not my concern, but I thought I'd ask, which is allowed.

Also, just a note...if you are selling items to use to transport rescues you might want to make that known in your post. That whole....it's helping pets, not going in my pocket thing goes a long ways when you are dealing with strangers.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisssAshby View Post
I have a question....

That was pretty rude.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't pay for them.. There is a bartering trade - her service for their goods. She's still doing something to earn them, but doesn't actually want them... why not sell them? I sure would. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

If I won a collar in a giveaway and didn't like it I would probably sell it too.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 01-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
That was pretty rude.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't pay for them.. There is a bartering trade - her service for their goods. She's still doing something to earn them, but doesn't actually want them... why not sell them? I sure would. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

If I won a collar in a giveaway and didn't like it I would probably sell it too.
I'm sorry that you feel me asking a question is rude.