Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

The persnickety pup chain martingale has been sold
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Top Dog

Two Premier Gentle Leaders, both size Large. Brand new, used once each. $7 each or $12 for both, includes shipping within the US.

Old 07-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Top Dog

These are all on my facebook as well. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, and of course if you buy more than one thing I'll combine shipping.

Please let me know if you can't see pictures, these are all snagged directly from Facebook. That being said...sorry if they come out huge, they
re from Facebook >.<

Pet Buckle "tattoo" collar. 10-17", 1" wide. Very gently used. $10 obo + s/h

CollarMania nylon chain martingale with plastic/nickel hybrid snap. Red/black Celtic knot pattern on outside, lined in black satin ribbon in the inside. 15-17.5", 1" wide. Very genetly used. $15 obo + s/h

Black slip collar, 16", 1/2" diameter. $5 obo + s/h

Body Glovee Dog Aqua Boots, large, black. Never used, with carry bag. $20 obo + s/h

CollarMania nylon chain martingale with plastic snap. Red/black Celtic knot pattern on outside, lined in black satin ribbon in the inside. 15-17.5", 1" wide. Very gently used. $12 obo + s/h

PooBoss canine utility vest (intentionally taken in low light to show retroreflective stripes). Bright yellow, size large (50-75lbs,girth 30-37"). This is the new-style one with better hardware and pack-cloth type fabric. Lightly used, a little dirty but IS machine-washable. Comes with partial roll of poop bags. $25 obo + s/h

Dicken's Closet neoprene/mesh pack, lime green, large (girth 30-33"). Both girth and chest straps are adjustable. $15 obo + s/h

TWO Outward Hound packs. These are the old style with smaller bags and without the strap around the neck (strap goes in front of chest instead). Size medium/large (I think officially large). Fits both Gavroche and Logan. Both chest and girth straps are adjustable. 20-34" girth. Both have been used outside a few times, but are still in excellent condition (a bit of dirt, machine washable). $20 for both or $12 for one + s/h

PooBoss Canine Utility Vest royal blue, size Medium (30-50 lbs, BUT I had to shorten the girth to 24-28" to replace the snap). Used quite a lot, and has some residue where patches were glued on. This is the old-style that is more of a windbreaker material. Comes with a partial roll of poop bags. $15 obo + s/h

KONG harness with "traffic loop" (agitation-style harness). Green, made from very nice nylon (soft and smooth instead of sharp and stiff). Size large (girth 28-34"), 1" wide. Used, but in excellent condition. $15 obo + s/h

Few more...
Old 07-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Top Dog

Petco zip-line restraint system. Up to 74" with a 40" tether and heavy-duty carabiner. Grey/black. Worked like a charm in my Caliber, but not so much in my Intrigue due to lack of attachment points. $30 obo +s/h

Green/brown nylon/ribbon step-in harness, size large/xl (girth 27-40"). "Return to the wild" with pawprints. Used only a couple times, in excellent condition. $15 obo + s/h

"101 Ways to Do More with Your Dog" $10 obo + s/h

These last two are not strictly dog-related, but here they are anyway:

Kodak EasyShare C613 6.2 MP point and shoot digital camera. Not super fancy, but very versatile and stupid simple to use. I've had it for 6-7 years and it still works like a charm - I used it to take most of the pictures in this album! Great starter camera for a kid, or as a take-anywhere-and-don't-have-a-stroke-when-you-break-it camera. $30 obo + s/h

Mr. Coffee Keurig. Like new, hardly used at all (I got into tea shortly after I got this, and you can't properly make loose leaf tea with this!). Comes with several assorted coffee K-Cups as well. The box is beat up, but the machine is fine. $50 obo + s/h
Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Active Pup

Hi all! I'm new here, but recognize some user names from other forums. The 3 items I currently have for sale are not dog items (hope that's okay). I hope to go through our stuff sometimes this week to list the dog items.

Red & black, zebra print, platform, peep toe heels. Zipper on the inside for easy wear. The chain does buckle, but can be removed. Size 7. The brand is Dollhouse. They're in great shape. $30 OBO

Gray Satin (with black piping) peep toe heels. Size 7 (feels a little small). With the exception of one scuff mark (see picture) they're in great condition. They come with their original box. $20 OBO

BCBG Max Azria slingback heels. Know the brand? Then you know the quality. Size 8M. The color is called gravel (it's silvery champagne). My wedding shoes & only worn for a couple of hours. Near perfect condition. Comes with original box. $75 OBO
Old 07-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Top Dog

Keurig has been sold!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Chihuahua Power!

So, I bought this collar at the Paco Collar sample sale last week. It is adorable and awesome, and I knew I was taking a chance when I ordered it. It's too wide for Tucker's neck and I can't see the single layer through his fur anyway

Don't feel too bad for Tucker, though... I ordered him a collar in his normal width to replace this one

These photos are terrible... my iPhone camera is messed up and I'm too lazy to take out my dslr.

I spent $30 + $5 for shipping on it. I'm asking the same price I paid because it's never been worn except to try it on Tucker (and it retails for $60 +$12 for shipping).

Width is 1" and it tapers to 3/4".

Length is 8.5" to 11.5".

Tan and brass, with orange rhinestones.

collar1 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

collar 2 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Chihuahua Power!

^^^ Sold

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

Purple all leather martingale collar, brand new. 11-13" neck size, 1.75" wide. Paid $40 for it, $30 shipped OBO.

The Watchmen "Pike"
Blue merle Miniature American Shepherd puppy

Dachshund Nola: Life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie
http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
So, I bought this collar at the Paco Collar sample sale last week. It is adorable and awesome, and I knew I was taking a chance when I ordered it. It's too wide for Tucker's neck and I can't see the single layer through his fur anyway

Don't feel too bad for Tucker, though... I ordered him a collar in his normal width to replace this one

These photos are terrible... my iPhone camera is messed up and I'm too lazy to take out my dslr.

I spent $30 + $5 for shipping on it. I'm asking the same price I paid because it's never been worn except to try it on Tucker (and it retails for $60 +$12 for shipping).

Width is 1" and it tapers to 3/4".

Length is 8.5" to 11.5".

Tan and brass, with orange rhinestones.

collar1 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

collar 2 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr
Hahahaha ha I'll put pictures of it when it gets here