Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Behavior Nerd

LOL there's a reason I wear performance wicking fabrics on the dock - then I dry as fast as the dogs!

I towel the dogs off if the air drops below 65ish degrees, but other than that they air dry. Of course on cooler days (55-60 or below) they also heat the car all by themselves if the windows are mostly up - I come back to steamed up windows and a nice 60-70s air temp in the car when both dogs are inside which is super nice on those 50 degree days!

Old 02-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Wild At Heart

Thanks everyone I'm not bringing a crate for her because it won't fit in my car, but I'll have an extra set of hands so I think we should be okay there. Bringing a giant umbrella for shade, lol.

The 4' lead might be a bit of an issue, as I don't have one I didn't see anything mentioned about it in anything I've read though... this is Ultimate Air Dogs though, so maybe it is different rules? Regardless I'll see what I can about getting a shorter leash.

Even though we are pre-registered, we are going to pay the $10 for practicing (which covers all day) and get some guidance there. I

I received a PDF with info about the event and I've read over it like 4 times just to make sure I haven't missed anything, LOL. I hate going into something "unknown", so I'm trying to get a feel for what it will be like.

Harleigh <3