Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

The dogs follow me into the bathroom. Auggie has followed just about every visitor to my home who asks to use the bathroom into the potty. I don't care if they follow ME in, but for some reason it's embarrassing that he follows my friends into the bathroom...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post
I have zero shame. I also once had to get out of the tub butt naked and break up a fight, but I don't have any pictures of that that I'm aware of.
ooo, boy. I've got a funny story like this. I'll tell it later when I can get to the computer.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Here you go Jess. Mia, I am anxiously awaiting your story.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Just try me..

I always ask them do we need a party while I pee?

Dekka can open the door and then I get everyone. Well Dekka and Seren are a given, Dash if he is free comes in but then worries a bath might be forth coming and paces in and out. Dekka likes to jump up on the counter and stare at me. Bounce sits and does her 'vulture' stare. Seren just frolics around and tries to get me to pet her. Since I am obviously sitting doing nothing I might as well be petting the little white dog...

Seren also has a habit of trying to stare at me when I shower. She squints her eyes at the spray of water but doesn't leave. Dekka will sometimes sit on the tub between the two shower curtains. Everyone else waits outside whilst I shower.. in case water and soap reminds me the dogs could be clean too...
Old 02-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Hahaha, that's why Enzo probably doesn't follow me in. The bathroom usually means her nails or ears are going tto be done, or she's getting a bath or God forbid all three at once. For Ozzy too. Knox has never been bathed at home, I take his huge arse to work and put him in the raised tub, so consequently his nails and ears get done there too. So the bathroom is not terrifying enough for him I guess.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Cloudcandy

Coco does sometimes follow me in,but then realises what I'm up too and leaves.When were in other peoples houses though she follows me and stay's...just to make sure she's not being left with some strangers!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 02-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
ooo, boy. I've got a funny story like this. I'll tell it later when I can get to the computer.
If it involves breaking up a dog fight in your birthday suit I am all eyes and pleased I am not the only one!