Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Nothing says I'm sorry like...

... A 32 inch flatscreen tv... LOL

Josh and I got in a big fight the other night. I've been really emotional recently so I keep picking fights with him. He said some things that really hurt my feelings so I grabbed the dogs and drove to work thinking I might sleep there for a night. I sat in the parking lot for 3 hours before going back home and sleeping on the couch instead.

So.... The day after (which was yesterday) Josh comes over to me and gives me a really long tight hug. He doesn't verbally say sorry... He's a lot like my dad in that way. Instead he gets me a 32 inch flatscreen TV and he also bought me a new pair of boots for work since my other ones are broken and my feet hurt walking in them.

I've never owned a flatscreen tv and we've wanted one since we were in New Mexico, but always talked ourselves into waiting longer for one. He made a bit extra at a job he just did so he made the plunge.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Twin 2.0

That's one way to do it, LOL!

Glad you guys made up.

Oh, I was thinking the other day. Now that Josh is doing the independent contractor thing, have you guys set up the business end of it with a DBA/business name, gotten an LLC or S-corp filed and have business insurance? All that is to protect your personal assets if something, God forbid, goes wrong and he as the company ends up in court.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Top Dog

Woo hoo! Nice score! Maybe you should pick fights more often.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-20-2012, 09:23 AM
aka RedHotBabe

So... I can come over and we can watch movies, then?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
That's one way to do it, LOL!

Glad you guys made up.

Oh, I was thinking the other day. Now that Josh is doing the independent contractor thing, have you guys set up the business end of it with a DBA/business name, gotten an LLC or S-corp filed and have business insurance? All that is to protect your personal assets if something, God forbid, goes wrong and he as the company ends up in court.
I was just talking to josh about this the other day actually. I told him if he really wants to work for himself then we need to get it going the legal way and look into business insurance etc. I just need to know where to look to get this going for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Woo hoo! Nice score! Maybe you should pick fights more often.
I know right? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
So... I can come over and we can watch movies, then?
Ya totally!!!! Sorry I didn't text you back about you going to the dog show Sunday. That was around when we started our argument and then I had to work a double shift yesterday since we had so many boarding dogs over the weekend.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-20-2012, 11:25 AM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Ya totally!!!! Sorry I didn't text you back about you going to the dog show Sunday. That was around when we started our argument and then I had to work a double shift yesterday since we had so many boarding dogs over the weekend.
I kind of figured that's what happened after I saw this thread. No worries.