Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 02-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Amber - as always, you lookin FINEEEEEE giiiirl LOL
Oh geeze you make me blush lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF View Post
Awesome pics. Aneira's beautiful!

I've got all the snakes I want but I have to admit, I'd love a Brazilian Rainbow Boa.
Brazilian Rainbow Boas are gorgeous!!! I definitely plan to get a few more, but it won't be for a little bit.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Psyfalcon! I remembered!!
Old 02-18-2012, 01:22 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren
About your dog(s): Chloe, 7 year old Dachshund/Chihuahua and Violet, 1 year old Siberian Husky
Interests: Music, Animals, Photography
Favorite music: Pop, R&B, Punk rock, etc
Favorite book: Twilight books, Hunger games books, Wuthering Heights, too many more to name.
Favorite quote: “You were born to be somebody, maybe a vet, maybe a hero, maybe a care giver. What ever it is you were born to be some thing special and if you believe you can achieve.” ***8213; Justin Bieber

"There are gonna be times in your life when people say you can't do something. And there are gonna be times in your life when people say that you can't live your dreams. And there are gonna be times in your life when people say that you can't sell out Madison Square Garden. This is what I tell them... Never say never." ***8213; Justin Bieber

Random fact: I love Justin Bieber<3

(me on the right)

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 02-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
There's another guy, he's got a lab Ruby, and another dog named Buster. I can't remember his.screen name for the life of me.
You're kidding right? I could have sworn that was a girl. I think his username is Psyfalcon, or some spelling variation of that.

Anyways. Mine. ... ..

Nickname: On here its Oak, Tree, and some call me Kat. Because that's my real name
About Your Dogs: Suzie is not really mine, she's a family dog. She's getting to be around 10 years young, and she is a spaniel/lab mix of some kind.
Interests: Reading, Sports, Stupid Online games, art stuff, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, and other cool tv shows
Favorite Music: Beatles, Beach Boys, Country, some pop, some rap, some hip hop. Disney music, soundtracks, and random other kinds.
Favorite Book: Terry Pratchett books, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter. The Phantom Tollbooth
Favorite quote: Anything inspirational and that makes me feel happy on the inside. Or any quote by tv show members.
Random Fact: My siblings and I built an awesome world in the muddy retention pond. And made a pool.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Custom User Title

I'm almost positive psyfalcon is a girl. I remember thinking they were a guy forever and then being surprised. I think...
Old 02-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Um, weird. I thought psyfalcon was totally a guy. Where are they to answer our burning questions??
Old 02-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Behavior Nerd

Nickname: Erin, but I also answer to my sn on here.
Occupation: Professional dog trainer; I started my own business almost 2 years ago!
About Your Dogs:
Ziva, 5yo corgi/jrt/bc?, "good dog", agility dog, budding rally dog, able assistant and main hiking partner.
Kestrel, 3yo cattle dog mix, do anything dog (competes in agility, dock diving, schutzhund, and now rally), family comedian, best snuggler EVAR
Aerten, 15mo malinois, do anything dog in training (competes in dock diving, training in schutzhund, agility), my "thinker" who is teaching me new things on a daily basis.
Snipe, 9mo cattle dog mix, unintended addition (she followed DH home from a run and loooong story short after returning her to her owners 8 times (!) she stayed), in training in dock diving, agility, and my new up and coming trick dog!
Interests: Dogs, dog training/sports, hiking, spending time outside on wheels, interneting, reading, dabbling in photography.
Favorite Music: Recent country (Lady A, Taylor Swift, etc.), some top 40 (Colbie Caillet for ex)
Favorite Book: Most recently, "The Help"
Favorite quote: "Every hour of the light and dark is a miracle. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle." (Walt Whitman)
Random Fact: I <3 Italian soda even more than regular soda!

I'm always behind the camera, not in front of it, so here are the most recent pics I could find LOL.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Fishies!

Bad GTS!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I win.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Devan, or my username works fine here too (but not in real life - that'd be weird).
Occupation: Sales clerk at a pet health food store for now. Need/want to find a career and go back to school though.
About your dog(s): Dance is my almost 5 year old female Toller and my world. Ripley is my almost 3 year old male Doberman and the class clown. Keira is my 4 year old female Doberman and the cutest, brattiest snootiest princess around.
Interests: Dogs... and more dogs mostly. Photography, spending time with family, reading. I'm really rather boring, haha. I wish I had more interests.
Favorite music: A little bit of everything. Not too much into rap or a lot of country, but otherwise I'm pretty easy. I don't have a favourite artist or anything.
Favorite book: I don't have a real favourite (always changing), but I did enjoy reading Jodi Picoult's "House Rules" recently.
Random fact: I'd never traveled outside of Canada until last month, and it was the first actual vacation I've ever been on. Usually we just go to BC or Saskatchewan to visit friends or family, which is also nice.

And I honestly have pretty much zero pictures of me, but here is one from a couple summers ago with (an uncooperative) Ripley. I wish I had more/better pictures of me with the dogs.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM