Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 02-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Plus One

Nickname/Preferred name: Ryan
Occupation: Student/ Stable Hand/ Cashier/ Dishwasher/ manual labourer when I need money
About your dog(s): Fudge-4 () yo GSD/BC mix and the most perfect dog in the world.
Scamp- 3yo JRT and the "good" dog.
Aura- 4 mo Lab/springer mix and a complete nuisance!
Interests: Dogs, horse reading, anything animal related etc.
Favorite music: I'll listen to almost anything but The Top 40 is what I usually listen to.
Favorite book: Harry Potter/ Hunger Games/ Anything by Joyce Stranger
Favorite quote: Family... you can't live with them and sometimes they are lucky you don't carry concealed weapons!
Random fact: I desperately want a siamese cat.

Most recent (horrible) pic from this year.

Not quite so horrible pic from this year

An old picture of me and the dogs ( you can tell this is before aura because I'm able to nap during the day and all the dogs are actually lying down)

A very old picture of 12yo me and puppy Taz.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:10 PM
On second thought...

OMG, this is awful. I've had the genders of some people sooooo wrong. Gah.

And I assumed you all were white with blonde hair....

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaD View Post
LOL Same here.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Andrea
About your dog(s): Oakley - he is a 7.5 yr old, crazy mutt. He has been one heck of a handful from the beginning. He is a rescue & was most likely going to be used as a bait dog in dog fighting ring (who knows though). He is fear aggressive, unpredictable & a spaz. And I love him with all my heart!

Interests: I'm mildly obsessed with my job, love learning about health/nutrition/exercise, cooking, outdoorsy stuff & watching TV

Favorite music: top 40 hits. Seriously.

Favorite book: ehhh...I love so many that I read. Bridge to Terabithia is a childhood favorite though

Favorite quote:
"Never mistake motion for action." - Hemingway
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell

Random fact:I was born with a gigantic birthmark that covered like 1/3 of my body. I looked like an oreo coming out of the womb. Luckily, it has drastically faded over time!

Thanks Jessie!

Old 02-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Resident fainting goat

Nickname/Preferred name: Fran works! lol

Occupation: College student. Have a bacholors in Animal science and well on my way to getting my english degree (law school here I come. woot woot!)

About your dog(s):
- Romeo. 6 pound terror and casanova. Chihuahua. Lives with a family member, but she calls me his baby daddy
- Aussie puppy on the way!

Interests: Dogs, reading, writing, long walks, running, tumblring, eating, napping, the internet is general

Favorite music: Taylor Swift
Oh and first of all, full disclosure, I have FAR too many movie soundtracks/composers on my ipod lol
John Powell (He is an amazing composer.. did the soundtrack to How to Train your dragon. Love it), James newton Howard (another one of my favorite movie composers..Peter pan soundtrack is amazing, as are all his other film scores)
Regina Spektor, her music is just magical and lovely
Bowling for soup (just really fun pop rock)
Owl City
and a lot of random top 40 kind of things

Favorite books: Peter pan, Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, The hunger games series, Anything Lemony Snicket, Catcher in the rye, Looking for Alaska and all other John Green books are a guilty pleasure!

Favorite quote:
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl

“It's important to remember that we all have magic inside us. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better"
~ J. K. Rowling

"In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on."
robert frost

But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in prince charming and happily ever after. that's why I write these songs.I believe Love is Fearless
TAYLOR SWIFT

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed
ACHILLES

Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.
- Oscar Wilde

What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death
- Dave Berry

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot

***8206;"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars..to change the world.”
— Harriet Tubman

The world isn’t split into good people and death eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is what the part you choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
SIRIUS BLACK

What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
JOHN GREEN

Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.” - Taylor Swift

It is better to be faithful than famous

At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may, in fact, be the first steps of a journey.
- Lemony Snicket

Random fact: I'm an introvert. Many people consider introverts to be shy, but I'm not. I love my friends and family, I enjoy the company of people and I am very talkative and outgoing.
but I need to be by myself to re-charge and need alone time/quiet or else I get very very stressed

Some pictures

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:

And I assumed you all were white with blonde hair....
Did you assume I was white with blonde hair?

I generally assume you are a girl on chaz, unless you post pictures (or give me a reason to think otherwise!). There are so many girls.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-17-2012, 07:42 PM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Did you assume I was white with blonde hair?

I generally assume you are a girl on chaz, unless you post pictures (or give me a reason to think otherwise!). There are so many girls.
It's just the picture that comes to mind. You are all petite ladies with long, straight blonde hair in my eyes. Unless your icon is of you, I just kind of think you all look alike. Like a giant Chaz army.

This is what you all look like

And I'm a redhead, so it's not even like I was thinking you all look like slightly different versions of me!

Also, everyone but Blue and Eddie are girls.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:05 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
It's just the picture that comes to mind. You are all petite ladies with long, straight blonde hair in my eyes. Unless your icon is of you, I just kind of think you all look alike. Like a giant Chaz army.

This is what you all look like

And I'm a redhead, so it's not even like I was thinking you all look like slightly different versions of me!

Also, everyone but Blue and Eddie are girls.
We have a few more boys...

Dogs6
Puckstop31
Releasethehounds
Glassonion

Is that it? Lol

Eddie kinda resembles the blonde girl you pictured above but only on saturday nights

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post

Eddie kinda resembles the blonde girl you pictured above but only on saturday nights
This made me so much.
I have had a sh!tty night and holy moly that made me laugh so hard, I am easily amused
Old 02-17-2012, 10:39 PM
such sights to show you

It's funny, all of the non-dog related forums I've ever been on have been populated almost entirely of men. But on all of the dog related forums I've been on, the vast majority are women.