Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

ACK. *collar envy*
I'm a collar addict. . .with no extra money for collars. Do you know how painful that is? Having your supply cut off? LOL! I have to get all that "necessary" stuff for my dogs instead of collars. Like food. Selfish dogs.
I'm already drooling over "grown up" collars for Fable and I don't even have half a clue what her neck size will be. I also don't know how much her tan will spread, and that makes a difference in what she looks good in. I don't care, I look anyway. My main sites to drool are Paco, Ella's Lead, and Collar Mania, but I've also been stalking Etsy sellers as well as other random sites I find.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto8 View Post
Okay I have to know where you got this collar!
Dreizehn's Batman collar is from CaliGirl collars. You can find them on Google, FB, and Etsy. She does a Transformers collar, Darth Vader, and a Ghost Busters one too

Dreizehn & Ruthless
Old 04-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Stay View Post
So nice! I LOVE the swirl - would like nice on Quinn LOL

I saw you sold Rory's Veronica - I think a 15" might have been a little small on Quinn (when she has her winter coat at least, would have probably fit when she gets all naked and ratty looking in the summer!) but it's probably a good thing I didn't see it earlier or I wouldn't have been able to resist, even though it probably wouldn't have been a wise financial choice for me LOL. Such a beautiful design though.
I LOVED The Veronica, but I didn't want 3 tan collars (and 2 would've been double leather!). Had it been brown I would've definitely kept it.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Water Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Figured this picture belongs here.... kind of scary when they're all piled up like this. I have #11 on the way in the mail:

20120405-DSC_6798 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

I think you like tan and black.

My Paco fund is growing - but trying to not order till I can purchase 2-3, save on shipping!

I do have a list made out of the Pacos I want. So far about 10.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

My current dilemma - I love Jackson in brown leather/brass hardware.... but then I run into non-matching harness dilemma, LOL!! He 99% of the time is wearing his Buddy Belt (which ran me at about $70) so I really have no desire to go and buy a brown BB (I think they offer caramel and chocolate or something). AND the silver Fetching Tags conflict. hahah... oh the horror. I have a thing for matching.

Brit & Jackson

Old 04-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Original Twin

I feel you, Saga's gear has to match, too. *I* can wear mismatched socks, but you better believe my dog's collar and leash will match!
Old 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Top Dog

Very collar addicted, though I only have some various nylon ones now. Zoie, Skye, and Romeo have some seatbelt style Buckle-Down nylon ones..I even have a belt that matches Romeo's collar.

I've been eyeing some collars at Ella's Lead for a while though, maybe one day I will actually make a decision and go ahead and order.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
<------RIP Superdog

That is a very expensive picture!!

I have to wait on my collar addiction for awhile. I dont know "New Guy's" future neck size, what color/collar would "fit him", and I might get a brown boy, so... I can save up money then anyways!! I really do <3 that swirl collar though!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchworkRobot View Post
Dreizehn's Batman collar is from CaliGirl collars. You can find them on Google, FB, and Etsy. She does a Transformers collar, Darth Vader, and a Ghost Busters one too
thank you!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Felurian

Window shopping.

This -- for Kharma, of course

Actually, at $185 it's not a bad price, especially compared to others.

And I could totally love to get her one of these, in a dark purple, without the spikes

Did someone mention a Superman collar? http://www.etsy.com/listing/72129002...man-dog-collar

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian