Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Cloudcandy

Not much,we don't celebrate it big time.However I don't need much of an excuse to eat out and receive gifts!
BF isn't home till 6pm.I just back from uni to a heart shaped box of chocolates from my nan,I'm going to eat some of those whilst browsing the web.Coco just had a bath,we took a long walk to day and she is tired.I'm going to have a bubble bath,get mah hair did and then I think we're going to go somewhere to eat,have a few drinks,bring home a box of valentines krispy kremes and then mong out!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 02-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Top Dog

I recieved a early morning valentines day text, and that will be the extent of celebrating

Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate | Jack - 2004 Beaglador | Smallpox - 2014 Rat Terrier
Old 02-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Kotah BEAR

Well I got TJ a card. I plan on making him chocolate cupcakes later.
I think he plans on us going out to eat tonight, but not sure yet.

I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day lol I think its overrated, even if you do have someone to spend it with. Like there is a lot of pressure to be with someone on this day. But then again, I love it. Whether I'm single or in a relationship. There is so much PINK! And great yummy awesome desserts to be made
Old 02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
<--------Orson

Sort of.
Kevin is taking the day off work to stay home and............wait for the Sears delivery men with me! They are bringing my new washer/dryer and I didn't realize that "Tuesday" was Valentine's Day when I arranged the delivery How romantic!

Otherwise, no, we aren't really doing anything but lazing around together today/tonight.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Top Dog

Nope...we both have work all day. He has a hockey game tonight, I am running out to agility. Our plan involves ordering heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns So excited!

He's really good about carving out time to go to dinner each week with me, so I don't feel sad that I'm missing valentines day. All the good restaurants are insane anyway.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

work and then he is going to pick up his new truck and i am doing school projects with the kids. well with jacob the others will get mini projects so i can help him.

tommorow is the date night , look out harrahs we will have 50.00 in nickles and wont be afraid to use them! lol

Last edited by -bogart-; 02-14-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Top Dog

We're going to a movie. It's more a 'we have a sitter so we're seeing the first movie in months' thing than a V-Day one, though.

ETA that Clive is at his sitter's during the week. And, while he loves it there, I'm not keen on having him stay longer during the workweek. So, we rarely do things on workdays so that he doesn't spend his entire day away from home. Today's my day off, though, so he has had his fill of home, I'm sure.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Chihuahua Power!

My husband sent me a vase full of beautiful long stem red roses <3

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep