Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Kristen1980

Yes! I am so excited! The grand parents are watching the kids and we are going out to eat and to a movie
Old 02-14-2012, 02:16 AM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

Should I feel bad I dont have a gift? We are just hanging out eating heart shaped chocolates and watching a sappy movie.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Let it be

Yes. My best friend and I are going to get together and watch the movie the business of being born. Then I am hanging out with family and eating dinner. Tyler and I are going to skype later in the evening.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Nope. I'm going to court today to get yelled at by an angry judge. Won't see my other half till Sat night, and haven't seen him since the weekend before the one just gone!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 AM
All For The Pit Bulls

Work, come home and sit with the dogs.

Jack, missing you every day since 12/6/11
Beagle, run free with Jack little friend, 4/9/12
Old 02-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Nah. I don't see a point in buying overpriced flowers or chocolate. We love each other every day and him doing something special on his time instead of being forced to do so by the calendar and society means so much more
Old 02-14-2012, 08:34 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Around our house Valentine's Day is a day to have fun with Hannah. So we are just going over to Hannah's Best Friends house to play (although they exchanged their valentines on Sunday at Church lol) and then we will come home and probably make a Valentine's Day card for her daddy and maybe some other Valentines day crafts.

That's it

Hubby's boss asked him what he was getting me for Valentines day and he was so shocked when Brian said "uh... nothing?". Brian came home a little concerned that perhaps he should be getting me something and I said that I wasn't planning on getting him anything... the last thing we need in this house is more STUFF. I don't have room for the stuff we already have lol.

I like to do the fun kiddie Valentines stuff with Hannah but I don't have much desire for the rest of it. Flowers die, chocolates will just make me fat again and I don't need giant stuffed animals... we have more than enough of those lol. I won't get within a mile of a restaurant on Valentines day and definitely not attempting the movies. Plus it's just money we dont' need to spend. I'd rather save what we would have spent on Valentines day and put it towards another Disney trip LOL THAT's our Valentines day hahaha.

I don't dislike Valentines day or anything like that. It's a nice day and I'm glad others enjoy celebrating it and I always loved it as a kid and always like to do the kid stuff with Hannah and that's enough for me

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Top Dog

We're not doing anything special. We don't really celebrate V Day but I will probably force Matt to play some kind of board game with me tonight. Scrabble torture is but one sign of my undying love.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Top Dog

I teach tonight, so won't be home at all. I did make him take me out for chinese food last weekend, so that sort of counts right? We arn't big gift people, so VD usually comes and goes (hee hee...)

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 02-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Hubby is a CPA and unfortunately, we're in the midst of tax season. The last thing I want to do is fight the crowds to go out to dinner.

I'm cooking filet mignon, potatoes, and green beans (with shrimp cocktail as a starter) so we can eat when he walks through the door tonight.

Nothing big or special. Neither one of us like celebrating the commercialized version of Valentine's Day. We spend time together every day because we want to- we don't need a holiday to tell us to do that. lol.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep