Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Top Dog

Ask them to turn the base down at least. I love it, but it travels, easily thru walls and floors and it's more annoying to me, when I just hear base and can't hear the rest. I told some neighbors once to turn it up so I can hear all of it, or turn their base down
Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

I ONLY hear bass haha. It's almost always the same bass line over and over again, which is why I think they must be a little DJ group or something. Or they just REALLY like that song.

My Polyvore
Old 02-12-2012, 02:15 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

WE feel your aggravation. There is a teenage boy, 16, next door in the apt next to us. His Mother works nights and leaves him alone 99 precent of the time. Soon as he gets home on it goes, so loud it rattles Hyia's windows and pic on her wall. He must have to turn it down to talk on the phone because up down up down until it drives me out of my apt. The first week I tried knocking at 9 pm but got no where. Tried talking to Mom, don't think much of her at all. So for the first time I called the police. There is nothing I can do about the noise all day long and I think this building is ready to lynch him, but at 9 Hyia has a right to go to bed and be able to sleep. They have the stereo against her bedroom wall. i hate his music and I want to shake his curly head until his brains rattle. it's a weird form of torture to have to listen to day after day. I keep telling myself this too will pass but not soon enough!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Sit! Good dog.

According to Jess's post they're not allowed to emit/create more than:

45dBA when measured in the next dwelling/residence between 7am and 5pm (9am on a sunday).

They will be subjected to a minimum $400 (max $25000) fine.

Report them.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

We live in a house and a few years ago some neighbours on the street behind us were having a party. They were playing music so loud we could hear them INSIDE OUR HOUSE standing on the far side of the house. It went on all day. Finally around 2pm we called the police and asked them what they could do. They said "technically any noise that can be heard over your property line is a noise violation, it doesn't really matter the time of day," and came out to tell them to turn it down.

Definitely call the cops, if only to ask if they can do anything. The worst that will happen is they'll say "not until such-and-such time."

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-12-2012, 09:13 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Thanks guys.

Everyone can be happier. Detective Raven has this under control.

My Polyvore