Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Top Dog

Yes, very much so for both.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

I used to be much more into crime dramas, until I started watching so much true crime stuff that I could pick out too many inconsistencies in dramas. Oh well.

Some are still good though. I do love Criminal Minds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nothingX9
This youtube channel has a ton of crime shows on it if anyone's interested!

My Polyvore
Old 02-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Ninja Dog

I'm a fan of 48 Hours Mystery, I like to test my sleuthing skills.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:55 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

So I watched this last night. I was on a lot of cough medicine to combat the bronchitis I have right now, so this documentary was even more surreal to me than it is in actuality, but it is still one of the best, if not the best, crime doc I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9X_7...el_video_title

This man could very well be going around eating people, and the government is seemingly turning a blind eye to it.

My Polyvore
Old 02-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Top Dog

I used to watch Cold Case Files with my brother all the time (there were always marathons at like 9 at night) and then go to bed convinced that whoever we'd just learned about was coming to kill me. Lol. I have a love/hate relationship with true crime stuff. I like reading it but it squicks me out that people actually do those things. I won't watch any kind of horror movie that is based on a true story....no thank you.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-10-2012, 09:16 AM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I used to watch Cold Case Files with my brother all the time (there were always marathons at like 9 at night) and then go to bed convinced that whoever we'd just learned about was coming to kill me. Lol. I have a love/hate relationship with true crime stuff. I like reading it but it squicks me out that people actually do those things. I won't watch any kind of horror movie that is based on a true story....no thank you.
I had this happen with one episode of CCF where I literally sat up for days not sleeping. It was horrible.

It was the episode with the 'original night stalker', before Ramirez. A man that would come into the homes and tie up the husband, rape the woman, kill the husband in front of her or put a teacup and saucer on their backs and leave, telling them if he hears it rattle he'll come back and kill them. He left messages and they played them on the show, and it's never left my mind.

I can't even sleep with my closet door slightly ajar. Though I've never been able to.

But that episode has always stuck with me for some reason, because they never found him.

My Polyvore
Old 02-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennr View Post
So I watched this last night. I was on a lot of cough medicine to combat the bronchitis I have right now, so this documentary was even more surreal to me than it is in actuality, but it is still one of the best, if not the best, crime doc I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9X_7...el_video_title

This man could very well be going around eating people, and the government is seemingly turning a blind eye to it.
That is absolutely horrifying. I can't believe that he's free and he's been able to make a living off of what he did. Just. ICK.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Wild At Heart

We just watched one show, can't remember what it was called. Anyways, it was a documentary about Ted Bundy - creeeepy.

Especially when his last victim was found 10 mins from my house.... and my UNCLE is the one who found her. I already knew that, but seeing it on TV was just weird

Harleigh <3
Old 02-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Kristen1980

I used to be into CSI when it first came out. I watched the show religiously. Loved it!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Top Dog

I am really into crime shows...dramas like CSI and documentaries. My son will pop in and say incredulously, "How can you watch this stuff?" I tell him that the actual crime isn't what I like. That's disturbing and sad. It's the detective work, the gathering of evidence, the science of it, and catching the bad guy that I love. LOL. And I like some of the characters in the fictional dramas. I even like the dumber ones, the old ones, westerns and modern day crime shows.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson