Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 02-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Jelly baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybeth727 View Post
He IS small, right? I kept waiting for him to get a lot bigger, and he just hasn't done it. Jordan (his dam) is kind of small herself, and I didn't get to meet his sire to see how big he is. I do know Loki (Logan's sire) is quite large, and I'm always saying how Logan takes after Loki and Keegan takes after Jordan.

I haven't measured his height, but I'd guess about 24".
Even at that, Logan was bigger than Loki. He's was bigger than everybody When I got him Mel told me he'd be around 80 pounds when he was full grown and I thought she had to be crazy, but she's pretty darn close!

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 02-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Even at that, Logan was bigger than Loki. He's was bigger than everybody When I got him Mel told me he'd be around 80 pounds when he was full grown and I thought she had to be crazy, but she's pretty darn close!
Wow. I'll admit I was nervous when I saw how big Loki, Jackson, and Amos were.... I thought maybe all the boys in her lines were just really big. I wouldn't mind a dog that big, but I am glad Keegan's smaller.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Jelly baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybeth727 View Post
Wow. I'll admit I was nervous when I saw how big Loki, Jackson, and Amos were.... I thought maybe all the boys in her lines were just really big. I wouldn't mind a dog that big, but I am glad Keegan's smaller.
Logan's perfect for me. I actually wouldn't mind and extra 2-3 inches taller, but I definitely wouldn't want shorter for what I'm using him for. For a pet I'd be fine with a smaller dog, but for a working dog, at least the way I use him, taller is better That's actually one of the first things I asked about was how tall he was/was expected to be lol

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 02-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Not a Border Collie

Not accurate for Quinn - it said she would have matured 23 pounds. I wish LMAO.

Quinn was a big puppy, grew fast and has been the same size since she was 6-7 months old.

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 02-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Top Dog

Jackson's always sort of followed most of those things, sort of-ish. He was 6lbs at 12 weeks and so adult predication was always 12lbs (this particular site says 12lbs 13 oz). He was at 12lbs up until a little over a year old, when he suddenly hit up to 16lbs at about 1.3 years old or so.

Brit & Jackson