I did a no no.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
So I have been following along with all the Chazzer weight loss threads, and have been doing it myself.

Been working with the Xbox Kinect UFC Personal Trainer game, let me tell you this is NO joke. This "game" will work your @ss off.

Anyways, I've been going the game and jogging, plus eating better.
Well... I messed up tonight. Yesterday was my 21st birthday and TJ & I didn't go out, so we did it tonight. We ate applebees. My guilty pleasure place.
I had Wonton Tacos (2), some pasta with 2 small chicken breasts with marinara sauce with 3 different cheeses on it and 2 glasses of coke.

I feel like my insides are about to fall out. I have been eating so freakin' good then POOF Applebees LOL

Has anyone else had a no-no while dieting?

Barb04

Super Moderator
One day a week I have something to treat myself. If you don't, you'll start to feel deprived and that's when the dieting may stop all together. It's easier to follow a new way of eating most days of the week and have a day to treat yourself.

Dekka

Just try me..
Not really... I don't feel deprived in the slightest so there is no 'need to cheat' eating this way.

However back when I was cutting calories to loose weight I had to make sure I ate something 'exciting' even if it was really small every day.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
You didn't gain the weight overnight, and it's not all gonna fall off overnight either. Don't worry about a cheat day every now and then!

And Happy Birthday!

Doberluv

So I have been following along with all the Chazzer weight loss threads, and have been doing it myself.

Been working with the Xbox Kinect UFC Personal Trainer game, let me tell you this is NO joke. This "game" will work your @ss off.

Anyways, I've been going the game and jogging, plus eating better.
Well... I messed up tonight. Yesterday was my 21st birthday and TJ & I didn't go out, so we did it tonight. We ate applebees. My guilty pleasure place.
I had Wonton Tacos (2), some pasta with 2 small chicken breasts with marinara sauce with 3 different cheeses on it and 2 glasses of coke.

I feel like my insides are about to fall out. I have been eating so freakin' good then POOF Applebees LOL

Has anyone else had a no-no while dieting?
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:banana: What a special birthday too, your 21st! It sounds like you had a well deserved birthday dinner. For heaven's sake, don't worry about that. If you've been eating sensibly for the most part, woo hoo! That's great. Changing eating habits isn't easy at first. You have to generally work into it gradually, just like conditioning anything. I have cheat days often. LOL. But I try not to call them cheat days...more like 'out of line with the new regime days'.:p I don't feel particularly deprived, as in hungry, but cutting out things I use to eat which made me gain weight too easily is a life-style change and eating more of some things is also different. So, while not deprived, it's still an adjustment for me to chase those old habits away....including certain foods only occasionally,eliminating a few things entirely, and increasing the intake of particular things (fruits/veggies, legumes...fiber etc) significantly.

The night before last, I didn't feel like cooking and so I had a frozen pizza for dinner. Ewwww....all that crust, greasy meats and cheese...loads of calories and fat and bread stuff, sodium and probably awful nitrates. I thought that was that for the week and then last night my son, his Dad and I decided to go out to dinner to this Italian place. There I indulged in a chicken fettuccine dish, made with cream, butter and lots of cheese and stuff. Of course, after a salad, I could only finish about 1/3 of it and sent the rest home with my son. Yummy, but fattening as all get out. So, the rest of this week, I need to stick to mostly my vegetables and more plainly cooked meats.

When I eat something that's too fattening, I just try and compensate for it somewhere else the next day or something, not by skipping a meal or feeling deprived and hungry, but perhaps eating a lot more veggies and other high fiber for instance, than I might have otherwise to fill me up. You can too. Just don't beat yourself up too much. I know, I do beat myself up sometimes and it's pretty much counter-productive. Just move onto the next day. Every day is a new one where you can work on conditioning. Good luck. You'll be fine! And happy birthday!:)

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Don't feel bad, it was your birthday! :)

Well, I am doing the portion control, low GI dieting... And I have a cheat here and there. It doesn't really feel like dieting, so I just go along.... It's a journey, not a race, to me at least :)

I don't believe in no-no's. The only real no-no is going over my calorie limit which I still allow myself to do on occasion. I don't make anything completely off limits. I just eat super healthy most of the time (every meal I have at home it pretty much completely whole foods) and then I allow myself to have no-so-healthy stuff when the craving strikes and I work it into my calorie allowance. I have been craving Zaxby's for days and I have been putting it off. I am going to treat myself to it soon, though.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Thanks yall! Yall made me feel better lol <3

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I'm not counting cals or doing that, I'm just doing moderation and working out, and its working for me.

Renee - Your right about their menu, but obviously I did not pick out anything healthy LOL

yoko

Happy Bday :)

What I've found is as long has you have been doing good a splurge once every month or so is ok.

On kind of a side note has is the UFC game? Is it pretty responsive?

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Happy Bday :)

What I've found is as long has you have been doing good a splurge once every month or so is ok.

On kind of a side note has is the UFC game? Is it pretty responsive?
Thank you!

The UFC game is AWESOME! There are different programs (30 and 60 day ones) you can do, quick workouts, etc etc.
If you want to either cut weight or build endurance or do weights, get it. You don't have to pay a gym membership or go out of your home, so to me that was a win win.

GO GET IT! Cause the game lets you do multiplayer and we can do it together :D

Sorry,didn't even mention it ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D....."It's your birthday,you can eat what you want toooooo" (To the tune of "Its my birthday and I'll cry if I want to"

Members online

No members online now.