Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-22-2012, 04:06 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default Wardrobe malfunctions

Do I have a story for you guys LOL

Think Janet Jackson Superbowl wardrobe malfunction hahaha

sorta....

We just went swimming and DD has a little two piece tankini and the bottoms have a skirt attached. We walked over from the room, went into the little store on site and then into the pool. While I was holding DD and swimming around with her I suddenly noticed that I could feel an awful lot of naked butt cheek LOL

it took us a moment to figure out what had happened. when she put the suit on she put both legs through one leg hole and pulled it all the way up lol so she was hanging out in all her glory. I fixed it quickly there in the pool hahaha.

The lifeguard was laughing SO hard. She said "Wait... what exactly happened?" so we told her and she laughed even harder and said "I've heard a lot of things working here but THAT is a new one for me" :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

not 5 minutes later we were swimming around and the strap on my bathing suit broke :scared1: By this point the lifeguard was about to pee herself she was laughing so hard

Talk about wardrobe malfunctions... that could have gotten indecent in a hurry lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Top Dog

I bet you made the lifeguards day!

A few years ago, a few of my relatives went away for the week-end, we do it a few times a year and it's usually girls only. Well I have this one Aunt who is a total goof and we were all going swimming at this swimming hole. We all got there, had a few drinks and took our cover ups off to go in the water, well I looked over and my aunt had put her 1 piece bathing suit on backwards. We laughed so hard, she was standing there with both boobs just sagging out, it was hilarious, she had no idea what we were laughing at, at first she was just wondering why people were staring at her.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Do I have a story for you guys LOL

not 5 minutes later we were swimming around and the strap on my bathing suit broke :scared1: By this point the lifeguard was about to pee herself she was laughing so hard

Talk about wardrobe malfunctions... that could have gotten indecent in a hurry lol
I dunno some folks might have liked it