Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-28-2012, 09:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

she is so beautiful

with Daisy

The 11 am "Move it Shake it Celebrate it" parade started just as she got to daisy. at First Hannah covered her ears because of the loud music but Daisy just started dancing and completely distracted her from the noise and they cut a rug together

then we went to see Mickey and Minnie... AGAIN. We ended up being the last in the group and we got a lot of extra one on one time with them. We thanked Mickey and Minnie profusely for the extra time and they were really really wonderful. Again I can't stress enough how wonderful this place is and how amazing the cast members are. They really understand how special this is to families like us and I think they just appreciate that we appreciate it lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-28-2012, 09:19 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

This is HANDS DOWN my favorite photo from the whole trip

Mickey came over to me and took Hannah's Princess Minnie so they could all pose for a photo together lol

Just after this photo Mickey and Hannah were holding hands and Hannah said "I love you Mickey" and Minnie stomped her foot and put her hands on her hips and wagged her finger LOL I told her that she better watch out because Hannah is a charmer. She Looked at me and nodded her head and then Laughed and patted her heart lol

Family photo

We went back in to see the princesses again even though we already did this the other day but that doesn't matter lol. While we were waiting in line, Belle spotted Hannah and came over to chat her up. I'm telling you.. this girl got so much special treatment while we were there haha. I know it's Disney and they really strive to make everyone feel special and they do an incredible job but I just can't believe the way people respond to her. She is a very special little girl and I'm not just saying that because I'm a proud momma (which I am lol). she really does touch peoples hearts

OK I'm done for tonight lol. We did half of the drive today and the last half of the drive home comes tomorrow so we need our beauty sleep LOL I know.. there is not enough time in the world for that kind of beauty sleep I will post the last of the photos and the rest of the trip report when we get home.

But like Renee posted on my facebook... are we GOING home or LEAVING home lol. disney's "motto" at their resorts is "WELCOME HOME". We love it lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Felurian

You're right, of course. She really is so beautiful <3

Brian is going to get old SO fast, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Jerk.

Im seriously not sure I could do Disney without punching someone, and I am no where near as easy to anger then I was 3 years ago. Just not my thing.

The penguin does make me laugh, but since I saw Farce of the Penguins all penguins make me laugh. Yall look like its is the happiest place on Earth though, I just dont think I would fit in.

Thanks for the pics. Brian glad she didnt get your looks, mom's dimples on her are adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 01-29-2012, 05:32 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Disney is a piece ofcake in the off season. The crowds were very minimal. The only thing we waited more than 15-20 minutes for was when I met Phineas and Ferb lol and that was my own fault. I could have met them earlier when there was not a single person in line lol. Plus all the people we were around were awesome. Met some of the nicest people

It definitely is the happiest place on earth for us. We are headed back in december... Possibly earlier since we have annual passes and disney vacation club.

Yeah I don't know how Hannah got to be so beautiful but I am glad she got my dimples lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-29-2012, 05:51 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
You're right, of course. She really is so beautiful <3

Brian is going to get old SO fast, lol.
LOL I know. we kept hearing it over and over on this trip "Oh you guys are in so much trouble when she gets older" LOL she's such a little charmer and has the whole world wrapped around her little finger

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Top Dog

I love how in the family picture she is standing in front of Minnie and not you and Brian.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Love my pets

The family pics are great. I have to say that Hannah is a Princess!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
I love how in the family picture she is standing in front of Minnie and not you and Brian.
HAHA I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Come to think of it... she was always trying to migrate to another family throughout the trip, so this makes sense. Whenever we were in a line she would inevitably end up in conversation with the family in front of us.

Hannah is a confident kid but she can get nervous in new situations. it just takes her a bit to warm up. she doesn't jump right into things, she has to observe for a while until she decides it's OK to participate lol. Of course this is becoming more and more rare the older she gets but when we went to the dance party and she saw Minnie... she could not have cared less about my where abouts lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
The family pics are great. I have to say that Hannah is a Princess!
Thank you She is something else lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-29-2012, 05:29 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

I'm so jealous of Hannah! I would've loved to have gotten to go to Disney, and meet the penguins. They're my favourite animal, so I probably would've tried to take them home, LOL.

I really love how well they stay in character. The way Minnie wagged her finger, sounds adorable! Glad you all had such a great time!

I've always thought they could've done a bit better with their wigs at Disney, though. I wear wigs myself so I feel awkward that mine are better than theirs.

My Polyvore