I'd rather be at Disney

Here is the snow White video

and pluto video

Aurora video

Belle video

Cinderella video

Rapunzel video

Tiana video

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-23-2012, 05:10 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Piglet

Phineas and Ferb... I took this picture from afar but I did go back later and meet them myself. Hannah didn't want to see them (even though she loves them and the show lol) but I did so .... I went and met them by myself LOL. I won't have photos from that though until after vacation when I get my photopass CD lol

Hannah and Minnie. This is always the highlight of the trip for her and us. She loves minnie... even more than she loves princesses lol. And today she had on her minnie shoes, minnie dress, minnie ears and had her princess minnie with her. she was ready to see Minnie but I don't think Minnie was ready for her haha. Minnie really gave Hannah a lot of extra attention. she spent a good 5 minutes with her.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

This is my favorite shot of the trip so far.

Curtsey for Minnie

Minnie approved lol

Donald... this was the first time she's wanted to meet with him. she's getting more and more outgoing with every trip lol

A curtsey from Hannah and a bow from Donald

Another meeting with chip and dale lol

That's all so far today but I'm sure there will be more lol

It's been a great day so far. We went to HOllywood studios and FINALLY got to ride Toy Story Mania. If you haven't heard of this ride... it's insanity. The lines are always HUGE and fastpasses are always gone by noon, sometimes earlier. so we scored fast passes early and finally got to ride it for the first time ever....

WORTH IT!!!!!! that ride is so freaking cool lol

Hannah met a bunch of characters, we did the disney junior show and a bunch of other stuff. tonight we are headed back for the disney junior dance party. The characters come out and dance with everyone should be fun and we are meeting up with a bunch of people from the Disney forum I participate on

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Top Dog

How cool! Looks like Hannah is having a blast.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:26 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

What an amazing day yesterday was. We went back to Hollywood studios in the evening after Hannah had a nice nap in the afternoon and was all refreshed. We went back to the animation building where they have a big character meetup set up. Mary Poppins was back there which was awesome because we missed her the previous day and Hannah kept mentioning her lol.

Mary Poppins was taken with Hannah right away lol. As they were chatting Hannah said "Oh no... wait... Mommy we need the book" (the autograph book) I laughed and told Mary Poppins that I had been forgetting to get the book signed the whole trip so now she was keeping close watch to make sure I didn't forget anymore. Mary poppins laughed and said "You know, you would make a very good Nanny. you run a tight ship" LOL

There were only a few more people behind us and then Mary poppins was heading out and a different character was taking her place. We happened to be standing near the door they leave through and she ran over to Hannah and asked if she would like a special surprise. She asked if Hannah would like to meet Belle and of course Hannah said YES. So mary went to the back and brought Belle out to Hannah and introduced them and hannah got some special time with her. It was very cool

I hope the sound is working on this video. it wasn't working last night

A bow and a curtsey

I got a good shot of Mary Poppins bringing Belle out to see Hannah

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-24-2012, 08:38 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Next was Scorcerer Mickey (daddy's favorite and this is a big deal because this is the first time she really wanted to meet mickey. usually she doesn't want to see him... only minnie but now she's all about him lol)

We went and did Star tours... we haven't been on that one since they refurbished it. it was awesome and Hannah really enjoyed it. I was worried she might be scared but when she ended she said "WOW THAT WAS AMAZING" LOL

and THEN... it was dance party time.

This is probably the most incredible moment we've had EVER at Disney. They set it up in the Disney Junior building and they have a DJ and it's loud and lots of "club" lights and then the characters come out and dance with all the kids. Hannah danced with Minnie, mickey, pluto, goofy, Jake (from jake and the neverland pirates) and the little einsteins. it was incredible and Hannah was in complete awe and man did she shake her little heiny LOL. Everyone was commenting on how funny and cute she was cutting a rug. she was hilarious.

We got chatting with one of the cast members and she said "I think we adults are having even more fun than the kids" I laughed and said that I just said the same thing to my hubby after watching this one little guys grandmother. I said that I didn't know what was better... the moves this lady was breaking out or the HUGE smile on her face. it was awesome.

after the first hour the place cleared out and there were probably only a dozen kids left so hannah got a lot of one on one dancing time with each and every character. Very very very cool

Hannah and pluto cut a rug together for the longest time. He's got some good moves for a dog lol

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-24-2012, 08:43 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah and Minnie

One of the little einsteins characters... can't remember her name. check out her hat lol. they had guys there making balloon creations and they made her a hat haha

Now today we are off to epcot. going to have lunch at the Rose Crown Pub in the Great Britain pavillion in the world showcase. who k nows what other magic we will find today

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Top Dog

What an amazing place! Hannah is such a lucky girl lovely photos.

My Photos
Old 01-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Kristen1980

She looks like she is having the time of her life! She'll remember this forever How's the weather and is it crowded?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:56 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

The weather is gorgeous. Sunny and 80's and the crowds are really low. We have barely had more than a ten minute wait for anything

G.K. Chesterton