Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Top Dog

I would be curious too, but realistically, most of the people I was in school with aren't worth meeting again. I wasn't exactly bullied, but I was ignored apart from a few close friends. I am still in touch with anyone I did like, so there wouldn't be any need to go.

Plus I am still a failure in life, and would probably be embarrassed by most of them!

My Photos
Old 01-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Cloudcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Yeah ditto.....

And I don't think I see/talk to any of them LOL There's a couple I message of facey B but that's it.

The reality is... I can visualise me sitting in the room, watching them all chatting/dancing.. and me thinking... I want to leave so I can go and do something I'm actually interested in, instead of your shallow wiffle about how you all love and miss each other (you all hated each other - it was an all girls school and very cliquey).

I might give it a miss I deleted 90% of the people I went to school with off my fbook for a reason... lol

We'll see.
Ah yes,I went to a girl's school too!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 01-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Top Dog

I would! We didn't have a 5 year reunion. I have a lot of people from highschool on Facebook (I didn't have Facebook in high school, so they were added later). A lot of them I would like to see again, even if we don't talk regularly. We were actually a fairly tight-knit group, at least those of us in my program were.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

I doubt I would go - I'm perfectly happy not seeing any of those people ever again lol! I have four or five good friends from high school that I see on a regular basis, and that's enough.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:24 PM
On second thought...

Hell yes, because I'm nosey and want to see what people have been up to.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

I went to my 30 year reunion last year and had a blast. We are all aging and there was no snobbery or anything like that, we all just went to party and have a good time. I had a great time in high school so it was like coming home again.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Let it be

I would not go... and I wouldn't even know where to go to as I went to so many highschools haha. But I was not liked at any of them and don't talk to anyone from highschool.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:31 AM
Top Dog

I would like to invisibly and remotely spy for like 15 minutes. I'd be kinda curious, there might be some shocker that's kind of fun (I dont' have facebook and ditto RD, I sometimes attended, left ASAP and never formed relationships with anyone there). But is it worth like 4 hours of my day, awkward chatting, etc. NO lol.

I wont' get invited to one and if I do I will not go, not unless I am able to remotely and invisibly spy at that point in time.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Top Dog

I've been able to go to a few and they've been a blast
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 AM
& the Muttly Crew

I was too far away to make mine in the past so it was a non-issue.

If I nearby in the future I may go. Kind of neutral really...not particularly attached to very many people I graduated with but got along well enough with them all and shared a rather significant portion of my life with them (small school). Would be entertaining to see how many I even recognize nowadays...lol

But the real question is: Can I bring my dog?

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13