Review: Caeser Millan's The Pack Leader Tour

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
very interesting. while i don't disagree with using pinch/choke chains when used properly by someone who knows what they're doing, on a dog that can actually benefit from it, i enjoyed this article all in all. the fact that she went in without any actual knowledge of Milan impressed me; this is something i want to read more about because she hasn't been brainwashed to either side of the street about him.

i posted this on my FB wall. i know a lot of people that blindly ask me, as a dog lover, why i don't like Milan. most of them have never seen his show either. i doubt they'll actually read it, but, whatever, it's there if they'd like to.
thanks for posting!

very interesting. while i don't disagree with using pinch/choke chains when used properly by someone who knows what they're doing, on a dog that can actually benefit from it, i enjoyed this article all in all. the fact that she went in without any actual knowledge of Milan impressed me; this is something i want to read more about because she hasn't been brainwashed to either side of the street about him.

i posted this on my FB wall. i know a lot of people that blindly ask me, as a dog lover, why i don't like Milan. most of them have never seen his show either. i doubt they'll actually read it, but, whatever, it's there if they'd like to.
thanks for posting!
I also found this on facebook and posted it to my wall a bit ago. But I agree with what you said! Although I prefer prongs over chokes any day, I'll admit my girl is shown on a hex-chain, it is the only thing you can control her on in the ring. About the only tool I don't really like, are traditional e-collars, but I'll respect those who do use them properly in an appropriate manner.

Although I'm still not sure what to feel, about the fact my cousin go to go to this event! I'm not really a Millan fan, but it did sound like a very interesting event from this Blog post.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Very good read and sums up my own sentiments almost exactly.

Members online