Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 01-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Squishy face

Default Review: Caeser Millan's The Pack Leader Tour

I don't want to start any debates, but I found this to be a very good article.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/heavenl...k-leader-tour/

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 01-17-2012, 04:36 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

very interesting. while i don't disagree with using pinch/choke chains when used properly by someone who knows what they're doing, on a dog that can actually benefit from it, i enjoyed this article all in all. the fact that she went in without any actual knowledge of Milan impressed me; this is something i want to read more about because she hasn't been brainwashed to either side of the street about him.

i posted this on my FB wall. i know a lot of people that blindly ask me, as a dog lover, why i don't like Milan. most of them have never seen his show either. i doubt they'll actually read it, but, whatever, it's there if they'd like to.
thanks for posting!

My Polyvore
Old 01-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Very good read. I really enjoyed it. I like how the writter is not up to date on the CM buisness so its was really unbiased. Good on her

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 01-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Felurian

I rogued it and posted it on my page, too.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravennr View Post
very interesting. while i don't disagree with using pinch/choke chains when used properly by someone who knows what they're doing, on a dog that can actually benefit from it, i enjoyed this article all in all. the fact that she went in without any actual knowledge of Milan impressed me; this is something i want to read more about because she hasn't been brainwashed to either side of the street about him.

i posted this on my FB wall. i know a lot of people that blindly ask me, as a dog lover, why i don't like Milan. most of them have never seen his show either. i doubt they'll actually read it, but, whatever, it's there if they'd like to.
thanks for posting!
I also found this on facebook and posted it to my wall a bit ago. But I agree with what you said! Although I prefer prongs over chokes any day, I'll admit my girl is shown on a hex-chain, it is the only thing you can control her on in the ring. About the only tool I don't really like, are traditional e-collars, but I'll respect those who do use them properly in an appropriate manner.

Although I'm still not sure what to feel, about the fact my cousin go to go to this event! I'm not really a Millan fan, but it did sound like a very interesting event from this Blog post.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:00 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Very good read and sums up my own sentiments almost exactly.