Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Squishy face

Default Rocky and Skittledoo's Cricket went to the dog park!

They had fun until the humans made them leave, because the humans were in danger of hypothermia.

I just put my camera on "sports" and snapped pics. Here are the decent ones. Cricket ran and ran and ran around, so she came out as a brindle blur on many of the pics. Rocky ran some, and mingled some. (Rocky is the little black fuzzy FailTerrier).

I liked this hound. His name was Sam.

That's all!

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Cloudcandy

Lovely!Cricket is literally a blur and Rocky really really reminds me of a dog that used to be in abook i read as a kid...can't remember it though!

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 01-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Gorgeous dogs, and what a great park to play in!

My Photos
Old 01-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I loved this park. I can't believe I drove ALL the way out to Warrenton and ran into dogs at that park that come to the dog daycare I work at in Sterling. Lol. I had a ton of fun and so sorry my little bitch dog decided to poop and mark in your parents' house. *facepalm* I wanted to kill her.

Oh and I ADORE Rocky!!!!! I seriously wanted to take him home with me lol. Cricket had a ton of fun too and you got to see how ridiculously fast she is. It was hilarious watching the other dogs try to keep up with her.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Water Junkie

Any idea who the black and tan dog is in the 2nd picture? Looks JUST like Lizzie, even in structure. I always am fascinated to find dogs that look that much like her - it's only happened a couple times. One I met in person, and the dog was a known BC/Aussie cross. Even temperament was the same.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 01-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

The black and tan one is Heide. She's one of the dogs that sometimes comes to the dog daycare I work at. I think she is a BC/Aussie mix actually. The other dog at the dog park that I knew from work is Riesling the St Bernard. As far as Heide's temperament... I don't know her super well since she has only come to the daycare a couple times, but she is great with other dogs and very people oriented. If anyone was standing around at the daycare she wanted to be neat them. At the dog park she was just all over the place with the other dogs.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle