Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhucca View Post
I was hoping to take more too. My camera is a POS. When you picked her up Duke looked out the window and moped the rest of the night, just thought you should know. I told him I'd have to get him a new toller girlfriend, one of his own.
Aw, poor Duke. You better get on that new girlfriend soon! I'd like to tell him Dance felt the same way, but I'm not sure she thought of him at all, haha. How rude. She was so excited and didn't know what to do with herself the whole evening. Maybe Duke and Dance can have play dates sometime when we're not busy. It'd be good for her to have a new doggy friend.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 01-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Lab Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Aw, poor Duke. You better get on that new girlfriend soon! I'd like to tell him Dance felt the same way, but I'm not sure she thought of him at all, haha. How rude. She was so excited and didn't know what to do with herself the whole evening. Maybe Duke and Dance can have play dates sometime when we're not busy. It'd be good for her to have a new doggy friend.
That's not surprising, Dance was pretty neutral towards him at my house. She's definitely more human orientated. I think she liked Boomer the most out of all the dogs she met while with me. And I'd totally be down for play dates! Let me know when you're free on the weekends and we can meet up.

Duke - 3yr old Labrador Retriever