Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 11-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Active Pup

Exclamation we need help

my husband and myself drove from pa to ohio last saterday to rescue a bernese now what i want to know is there anyone that can help me find others like her here in pa. i also want to know any info on the puppy mills in our area. people talk of these auctions for these poor dogs. mine came from the back of a truck her back end is doing better but it is still hard for her to do the stairs she took a treat from me this morning for the first time. 1 day at a time. i was contacted about getting another one but she is really in bad shape. she is very very scared of people her story is the worst i have yet to hear other then my own. if anyone would be willing to help me with this puppy when i get her it would be great. i will drive but not to far eveytime she was put into a car it was bad so she is scared to death to go in the car thanks to all of u that respond. please help
Old 11-11-2005, 08:52 AM
yuckaduck

Welcome to chazhound. Sorry I am from Canada so I cannot help with your questions but I am sure someone will help.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Active Pup

thanks we just need all the help we can get and eveyone seems really nice here