Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 12-19-2011, 05:59 PM
and Spy.

Unhappy Our cat

Well, this year is shaping up to be a crappy year with the animals. We have had a number of sickness/injury vet bills, our lovebird died a couple months ago, and now our cat is missing.

She went out Saturday morning and never came back. Once before she was gone for 24 hours, but this is the longest she has ever been gone. I feel sick about it, and just desperately want her to come home. My mom is the most attached (I am second I would say) and she has been really depressed and worried. We love her so much

I just wanted to cry to people that would understand how attached you become to your animals, big or small.

Please send all your leftover vibes this way for a safe return home Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Big hugs and huge vibes that she comes home safe! We just went through this with my moms older cat. He was gone for about 72 hours, but he eventually came home.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:58 AM
Love my pets

Sending vibes she comes home asap. Hugs
Old 12-20-2011, 04:23 PM
and Spy.

Thanks guys, still no sign of her but we haven't lost hope yet. Apparently our neighbour's cat went missing a few months ago and came home after 6 days... It's now day 4 but we aren't giving up yet.

Quote:
Quote:
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:56 PM
PSD Partner

(((HUGS))) Zen went missing a few days ago but came back. I remember the panic I was feeling and the people here helped me so much with that. Sending good vibes that kitty comes home safe and soon.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Cloudcandy

I can only begin to imagine how you feel.
Vibes and prayers she comes home.

"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."
Lemony Snicket
Old 12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

-I swear by signs, we got our kitten back that way when she was locked up in a house for 8 days. Tons of vibes for your cat's return. I would ask your neighbors to check any sheds and garages that have been opened during that time too if you haven't already. I was surprised our kitten who was about 16 weeks could get all the way to the end of the block and into a house that was then locked up.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 12-21-2011, 10:30 PM
and Spy.

Well, while making the rounds to the local vets with posters this afternoon, I found out that someone had hit a cat similar to Lilly's description a block away from our house. I gave the vet her picture and they positively ID'd her. She was dead on arrival and the vet recommended I not see her =/

I am so shocked - I was hoping to not have to deal with this day for another 10+ years and certainly not under these circumstances. A month and a half ago my parrot dies from a sudden, aggressive tumour, and now this. My birthday is on Sunday (Christmas) and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and sleep for the next week. I could really really use some hugs if you guys have any to spare

Rest in peace Lilly, we are so devastated you are gone and just wish we could cuddle you one more time.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Wookie Collie

Oh god, I'm so sorry. I was just coming to this thread to wish you more vibes. Such terrible news - one of those times where knowing is harder than not knowing, sometimes.

((((HUGS))))

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 12-21-2011, 11:02 PM
PSD Partner

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry to hear this.