DreamEyce art & jewelry

dreameyce

I've been making these hand-sculpted and painted jewelry pieces for about 10 years now. I sell at dog shows, Etsy, and through shops and vendors around the world. I love making them, and it's such a fun little creative outlet! I donate a lot for rescue, and other charity fundraisers and causes, esp CorgiAid, and Pit Bull rescue related.

Harlequin Dane with a soccer ball

Hanging/belly up pendant/pin combo design

Border Collie herding sheep

Old English Sheepdog, with a sheepie

Pemmy love <3

Dog show armband number clips (Instead of using rubberbands- a pin with a sturdy clip for exhibitor numbers)

Bully puppy

Occasionally I do actual sculptures. I made the trophies for the 2011 CWCCA national specialty's Junior showmanship competition.

Here's the others: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beautifulwolf/sets/72157626403730795/with/5633297698/

dreameyce

Omg that dane is so freaking adorable!! And the BC with the sheepies!! WANT
What the heck breed or mix is Zuma?!? She has the most ADORABLE crazy face going on there! She reminds me of my friends ACDish/whatever-mix with that expression!

I <3 making Danes. Danes like Cardigans are such comical looking dogs, and go perfect with my style of art!

SaraB

What the heck breed or mix is Zuma?!? She has the most ADORABLE crazy face going on there! She reminds me of my friends ACDish/whatever-mix with that expression!

I <3 making Danes. Danes like Cardigans are such comical looking dogs, and go perfect with my style of art!
First off, you need to get a link to your etsy store because I tried searching for your stuff and I couldn't find it. :)

Zuma is a Border Collie/Kelpie mix, she's just as crazy as her picture leads on. LOL

dreameyce

HA!!! You have Fila stuff on your site! :D
Of course I have Fila's! I loooove Filas! Some of my pieces were used as awards a few years ago, for a NorthWest Fila show. I wish I would be a good owner for a Fila as I ADORE the breed, but I can't handle so much protection drive, sadly.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Needs bassets and PLOTTS lol I add a new basset ornament to my tree every year, so if you make one by next Christmas, it'll be the one ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Those are really nice. Now you're going to have to add an Anatolian Shepherd!

Members online

No members online now.