Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Wild At Heart

It depends. She is very tolerant of me dressing her up, but she absolutely HATES her nails trimmed, ear cleaned, etc.

Just because the cats fighting complete this picture, lol

Phoebe... not so much

Harleigh <3
Old 12-22-2011, 04:51 PM
LABRADERP!

You could light Beau's tail on fire and he wouldn't even move his head to look. You can yank his big ol' ears, his tail, clip his nails....he was just at the vet last Friday, vet took his temp and the vet was waiting for him to react...he didn't even move and even gave the vet cuddles afterward, him being a groomer's dog helps though :P
Old 12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Top Dog

This is training http://youtu.be/HBflHEFpKWg but in general, she's really quite tolerant. Buzz is even more tolerant!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 12-23-2011, 12:07 AM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerLover View Post
This is training http://youtu.be/HBflHEFpKWg but in general, she's really quite tolerant. Buzz is even more tolerant!
Lol showoff. I could most likely do a cephalic on Juno by myself (haven't actually needed to try!) but I don't think she'd ever keep her head held at the right angle for a jugular!

Watching that video though makes me think of all the dogs that need to be muzzled and/or out-muscled in order to do that.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Kristen1980

Our dogs are too tolerant lol. They let Cardyn dress them up, carry them around, and play house with them. They look like they hate but secretly love all the attention she gives them.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Millie is very tolerant. Over the years she's let me humiliate her with clothes and a bumblebee costume I bought her. I have pics of her in it, but I can't find them.
I won't put anything on her like that again, though, she's too dignified. Plus, she's earned some peace, seeing as I was 10 when she came into my life and I was way into dressing her up and putting scrunchies around her ears.
On the nail-clipping side, she hates it. But she doesn't squirm and make it hard. She just twists around and looks at me like, "Please, please stop." Breaks my heart!