Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 01-13-2012, 11:32 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
Poor Pax. I was having a bath this morning and he was sitting on the edge and slipped in. Oh well. He didn't even care. Got his back legs and rear end wet. But he just sat back down on the edge and started to dry himself off.
I love a mellow cat and it sure sounds like you have found yourself one. Happy for all of you. The sleeping pic shows how much Pax fits right in right off the bat.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 01-13-2012, 12:03 PM
PSD Partner

Thanks all. The concensus on the tail from the vet is wait and see. She has grown quite a bit since these pictures and the space between her main tail and the kinked bone that flips to be side by side is no longer tight. It is a little more flexible and I can clean between on the rare occasion that it gets dirty. It doesn't seem to hurt her and Is firm enough to not get caught yet in anything but that is a concern of mine. We will see.

She is very laid back. When I have a bath she lays on my chest while I read. She has fallen in the tub multiple times, even when Doug had his bath last night. She gets out, dries off a bit and comes right back. Nothing seems to phase her and she LOVES everyone and everything. She learns fast too. I am considering when she is older and over some of her kitten playfullness about putting her into therapy work for nursing homes and such. She is so gentle, loves to give kisses and LOVES to cuddle. She will not sleep alone. If she can't sleep on Doug or I then she is on the dogs or with Zen. We shall see. I have never trained a cat for therapy work so I have a lot of research to do.