Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Very Food Agressive

Lol woot!

Yeah, the Doctor Who twitter/facebook posted that the ponds were leaving early-ish next season but the Dr. will meet a new friend. Amy's actress is going on to do her own show which I think explains the move. I'll be livid if they don't keep River Song though.

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakash View Post
River Song!

That's perfect. I love her. I was also terrified by her for a while, but right now I just love her.

And are you serious Sarah?! That is way cool. Is there any way you could get in touch with her? Awww man that is awesome
Yep I'm serious, but it was a LONG time ago! Like 1995 ish. I wouldn't have a clue how to get in touch, if she even remembered me. But its my little claim to fame

My Photos
Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

That's depressing. Ugh. Actually, I do like meeting new companions, its just I got so attached to them. Now, if it was a cute guy like Captain Jack, I'd be fine with that. I think it would be awesome if it was a guy. I loved Mickey, and Rory, and Captain Jack.

Sarah, you should totally message her. I bet you she does remember you in the back of her head, that's only like 16 years ago.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Just try me..

I did not like Micky.. I found him whiny. It would be nice to have a male companion though.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Twin 2.0

Mickey was much more awesome after he spent some time in Pete's World. Same with Martha--I found her insufferable for most of the season, until she was sent to go walk the Earth.

Supposedly we'll find out who the new companions are in the Christmas Special.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

They're like Donna. They can't be awesome all of a sudden. It takes time. That's why I found Donna's demise so terribly sad, worse then if she died IMHO. I mean, she was awful before her travels. And then she turned into such a lovely and nice and caring person.

ETA: I wish Canton could be a companion. He was just SO cool. So cool. I love the ending with the president.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Twin 2.0

Donna, oh man, that episode just killed me. And Moffat said, in an interview, that what he did to her was the worst possible thing he could think of doing, so he had to do it.

But I still maintain that while Donna did take time to gain her confidence and such, she was still brash and bossy enough before hand, instead of mooning over unrequited everything the entire season.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Just try me..

its funny how people can love the same show but completely different things about it. Donna was my least fave companion.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

That's one of the reasons I love Dr. Who so much. There are so many different 'pairings' so you can take your pick as to which one is your favorite. I think I like Donna the best because she wasn't in love with the Doctor. I thought it was refreshing. And she was young at heart too. I don't know, I just loved her, and I cried when I realized what happened to her. It was depressing.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Just try me..

I did like that she wasn't in love with him. But I just couldn't figure out why they were friends. I just didn't find it a believable pairing.