Rocky Ridge Rescue

:D Guess where I am today?!?

I will get pics tomorrow (today we were busy playing with pups and selling calendars at a local (to RRR) store) and post when I get home

Barb04

Super Moderator
OK, you can't go there without Renee & I. We want to meet the Rocky Ridge Refuge family in person!

Of course I saw cornbread, and butterbean and the crew:) actually just left about a half hour ago and am on my way home now:). About 4 hours to go;)

about 5 weeks :) Going to depend on weather too, getting down there in January may be tricky. They were 4 weeks old today.

here is a pic of what its like to walk through the field there...(my friend is in the pic)

and cornbread

and I didnt get one of butterbean this weekend (my hands were full of puppy most of the time!) so here is one from when she was a tiny baby and I had her to bring down...

I am so freaking JEALOUS! :D

Although I'm taking care of my friend's animals again while they're out of town and walking through their yard is kinda like that, just with dogs and a goat, lol. The horses are corralled right now or Thunder, the Paint would be in the mix :D

Members online

No members online now.