Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Top Dog

Default Christmas goodies...whadja buy?

I started my Christmas shopping yesterday, and I finished up today. I love online shopping.

Here's what I got:

Cole:
-John Deere excavator (HUGE!) from TSC $9.99
-remote controlled "backhoedozer" (as Cole and Carson call them) from Amazon $29.99
-Road Rippers Big Foot monster truck from Amazon $27.00
-John Deere Earth Mover Action dvd from Amazon $9.99
-Ariat Rambler cowboy boots from local Boot Store $74

Carson:
-John Deere excavator (HUGE!) from TSC $9.99
-remote controlled "backhoedozer" from Amazon $29.99
-Matchbox Smokey the Fire Truck from Amazon $39.99
-All About John Deere part 2 dvd from Amazon $9.99
-Ariat Rambler cowboy boots from local boot store $74

Carson:
-John Deere dump truck (HUGE!) from TSC $9.99
-Step 2 train table from Walmart $74.88
-Disney Melody Time from Amazon $13.00
-John Deer camo Johnny Popper boots $59

Hubby:
-Saints helmet table (ginormous helmet with round mahogany table top) that was a combo anniversary/birthday/Christmas present
-Sons of Anarchy Season 3 from Amazon $9.99 (score!)

Cole's teachers all got bags from Thirty-One Gifts. Older nieces got cinch tote bags from Thirty-One Gifts...only $5 each! Younger ones got awesome My Little Pony sets (4 horses in each + accessories...for $9.99!). Nephew got a John Deere tractor thing. Mom got a new wallet from Thirty-One Gifts as well.....only $5!

And my best friend got a wooden painted sign that reads: "Speak your mind.....and ride a very fast horse." She has that disorder of speaking before thinking.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Top Dog

I've got NOTHING so far

Planning on ordering:
Zach a t-shirt that says "I'd prefer not to"

I also wanted to order him a mug and a key chain from etsy, and I stupid didn't and now they're gone. I might get us bracelets that say "I love you" and "I know".

I'm usually really good at Christmas shopping but this year I don't know what the heck to get anyone!

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I bought a shadowbox for my mom at a garage sale about a month ago. I also bought her a pair of earrings she said she liked while we were picking out earrings for my grandma.
I bought two pairs of earrings for grandma, plus two new dishtowels and a washrag set.
I bought a 69 Camaro shirt for my dad (who owned two 69 Camaros back in the day.
And a Batman snuggie for my BIL. It's hilarious.

that's it so far. I'm either going to order stuff for other folks or I just haven't found it in a store yet.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 PM
BusterLove

I got a heap of stuff for my mum and sister from cleanrun this year and am waiting for it to arrive.

Still trying to work out what to get my brother.

the dogs are nearly all bought for, just need to get one more thing for Buster.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Top Dog

Bought my girls new laptops this afternoon. My son some work boots. 1 daughter a camera and I ordered dad a new router and table set. I think that's all the on-line shopping I have to do this Christmas. I do a lot of in store shopping at Kohls, most times I get 30% off there. I don't have a lot of people to buy for so I don't get stressed at Christmas.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:27 PM
just call me Nilly

I've bought ONE christmas gift thus far, and I still don't even know who we're giving it to. I think it's part of a gift for Matt's mom... we'll see.

I found that one completely on a spur of the moment purchase about a month ago. I haven't done any other thing for Christmas at all.

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Top Dog

I bought tickets to see Jeff Dunham (<3) for when Mommy and Grammy come visit me the week after Christmas.

For MIL: Amethyst necklace from Amazon super clearance a couple months ago for like $6. And also a book.
For DH: Weeds seasons on Blue Ray for $10/each at walmart. Ravens pajama pants for free with Kohls cash. Half priced tools from sears' fall clearance yesterday (hooray for shovels and brooms and rakes!)
For dad: Rhubarb jam from Amish-land when we visited over the summer. Rubiks cube puzzle thing that was on super clearance for like $2 a while ago.
For sister: A book...and I need to track down something more.
For Grammy: Moose placemats from Amish-land
For cousin: I paid his college application costs

I need something small for my mom and sister, something for FIL, and for my brother in law and his girlfriend (probably just a restaurant gift card). My in-laws are in the midst of trying to sell their house and move several states away, so I'm trying to find something they'll be able to use that won't take up space.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Felurian

I should probably make my mom a necklace to go with the earrings I gave her for her birthday, lol.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I tried to order two pair of jeans and I think I didn't know how to do the code or something because some how I missed on the cyber monday sale price. I flunk on line ordering.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 AM
The Littlest Hound

Hmmm... Let's see...

For my grandparents I got a handpainted wooden plate at artsfest for their kitchen (they have a chicken theme and it has a rooster)

For mom, a bone-shaped stone with a photo of Cleo (her late std poodle) in it for the garden, and probably a Mary Kay foot care kit

For dad, so far just a 'we love our joe' (as in joepa) coffee cup, and I think the boytoy & I are going to take him to DC for a day trip of brunch at the blue duck & museums.

My brother wants CDs

Got my friend a beagle print (he beagles )

So far I've gotten the boytoy new nipple rings, but already gave him those lol so any ideas are appreciated...

The ex-foster dogs got a stuffy each

Rage & Liz got Ella's lead tag collars in Xmas colors & red dingo tags to go on them, and Rage got some stuffed toys wearing Santa hats . Daisy will probably get food.

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)