Prayers/Vibes for a friend?

Brattina88

I don't normally do this, but I don't know what else to do. On my end, I'm (hopefully) doing everything I can...

I could really use some prayers that things get easier for my friend, and when they do (and hopefully they do SOON) that she can start to be happy again. It's just one thing on top of another, and another, and another... I know I couldn't handle it, I can't even handle what I've got. She says she appreciates my support and she couldn't do it without me, but I can't help but feel like I'm not doing enough. Inadequate/

She means the world to me and if anything would happen to her, I don't know what I'd do. I can't even think about that right now... I am so worried I'm making myself sick when I am not around her :eek: This is not good for either of us, I'm thinking...

When I started praying, she's one of the first persons I prayed for. I guess what I'm saying is, we could use the back up ;)

And someone please smack me and tell me to calm down? Jess?? :rofl1:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Vibes from us too. With a (((((HUG and HUGS))))) added.

Brattina88

Thanks you three ;) I really do appreciate it. Things are about the same, one day at a time.... Dunno what else to say :p

Brattina88

*pouts* well I didn't hear from you all weekend so my brain kinda went in fritz mode and I didn't even think to text you :p You know how my brain is... derrr....

Thanks for that, you always know when I need a swift kick in the behind ;) LOL Among other things...
Thanks for always being there for me. I love you too ♥ ! (((hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.