Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Original Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe08 View Post
Probably about 2 years ago is when they told me they didn't have Sprintec anymore. At least not in the low dose hormones cuz that's that kind I had. And at that time the way my insurance was I didn't have a co-pay I had to pay it all out of pocket and then apply for a refund which I wouldn't get until my $500 deductible was paid so it was costing me about $50/month.

I remember reading about it being something about a lawsuit between them and ortho and seems like I read that ortho bought them out or something, but can't find the right info now.

Maybe it all got straightened out and they have the generic version back. Haven't been on BC in a year, so not sure now.
Bizarre, I had mine filled the last time in September. It was $9 bucks at Wal-mart, once again, withOUT any sort of insurance plan. I shopped around and it was like $25+ elsewhere.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

As far as sex drive and depo goes, I still have a sex drive, hahaha. I used to go through cycles and it would spike REALLY high right before my period... now I'm, uh, more evened out shall we say, LOL.

That is a risk with any birth control though. Start putting hormones and artificial hormones in your body and you can screw with that stuff.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog