Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 12-13-2011, 07:27 PM
On second thought...

Mine arrived from Saeleofu and it is AWESOME! Can't post pictures till the weekend, but we are very excited/happy!

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
PSD Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahHound View Post
I'm worried now that I haven't sent enough I did spend over the limit, but all the photo threads I see seem to have lots for the person and other pets as well. I only got my person a little thing, and most of the money went on the dogs.

I feel bad
Last year that is how it was for us thought we could barely even get the minimum. This year we were able to do better for our SS gifts. But no matter what is spent what is imporant is the time, effort, love and thought that goes into doing this. No amount in cash can equal that. So no matter what you SS will love what you sent because it will meet with those 4 requirements. Happy Holidays.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahHound View Post
I'm worried now that I haven't sent enough I did spend over the limit, but all the photo threads I see seem to have lots for the person and other pets as well. I only got my person a little thing, and most of the money went on the dogs.

I feel bad
Don't worry about it. Looking at what I recieved VS what I bought made me nervous too. For one, I didn't go online shopping and even though I have $10 left I haven't been to an actual pet store, mostly just Walmart. So I'm kind of worrying that my stuff will pale in comparison, but it's a Chaz SS. It's not like you are giving the Queen of England a lump of coal- whatever you got will be just fine.

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaD View Post
Mine arrived from Saeleofu and it is AWESOME! Can't post pictures till the weekend, but we are very excited/happy!
YAY!!! Glad it got there safely I had the cashier at Petsmart trying to sell me cat food though...
Old 12-13-2011, 08:01 PM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
YAY!!! Glad it got there safely I had the cashier at Petsmart trying to sell me cat food though...
Haha. I thought the cat treats were awesome. My dogs were all over them. When I say "crate" they fall all over themselves and they both try and get into Duncan's at the same time.

The snake toy is easily the best thing ever! Cameron loves it, Duncan loves it. It's perfect. I was bragging about it to my parents before I realized they didn't understand it's fantasticness.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaD View Post
The snake toy is easily the best thing ever! Cameron loves it, Duncan loves it. It's perfect. I was bragging about it to my parents before I realized they didn't understand it's fantasticness.
LMAO! I just discovered those invincibles things maybe a week before Thanksgiving and thought they were AWESOME. Logan would like to inform you that they are, however, NOT invincible. He's destroyed 2 out of 6 squeakers so far, but at least it takes him a while to do so
Old 12-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Very Food Agressive

I wonder if mine got there safely... Customs always makes me nervous

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy's Valkyrie View Post
I wonder if mine got there safely... Customs always makes me nervous
Me too...I lied on my package label

My Photos
Old 12-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Not a Border Collie

Thank you so much Izzy's Valkyrie for the amazing gifts! What a treat. The dogs were so excited lol, absolutely loved the treats and Quinn is wearing her new collar and it looks great. The toys were awesome too - I'd really been wanting a bumi. Thank you so much for all my good stuff too! I am such a girl lol, love anything that smells good. Have a very merry Christmas!

- Charlotte, Quinn, and Dally

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 12-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Wookie Collie

Sent mine yesterday, express with tracking number. Hope customs doesn't bite me either...

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014