Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 12:52 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Exclamation Who's Who on Here -- v20.11

That's actually my neighbors puppy in my post, LOL!

Figured I'd post one more for the New Year! My sister and I at a New Years partyyyyy!

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Top Dog

Dixie's mom, are you drinking white russians?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Sarah or Saz

about your dog(s): Todd is 10, retired greyhound and the biggest wimp ever. Maddy is 3, retired greyhound and just lives life to the fullest!

Interests: reading, writing to penpals, listening to music, photography, long walks with the dogs

Favorite music: Bon Jovi, James Blunt, Olly Murs, Take That, Westlife and others.

Favorite book: Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts - Lucy Dillon

Favorite quote: "The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

089 copy by Chocolate Bubbles, on Flickr
Old 01-04-2011, 07:46 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Sarah: I love that picture! You and Maddy are gorgeous.

Milo'sMommy: I sure hope not! My sister is 14! HAHAHA! I think I might've had a white russian before that though. The drink in the photo is a virgin cranberry blended drink.

However, I looked up a white russian (I don't drink, so I really don't know the names of anything LOL!) and I may have had one before that picture. It was a coffee-ish alcoholic drink. I thought it might have been some sort of Bailey's mixture, but it may very well have been Vodka+the other ingredients in a White Russian (cream and coffee liquor?).

It was the first drink I've ever had (I'm 19) besides a sip here and there to try it, and I only drank it because my parents were fine with it, and the hosts of the party (friends from church) made it for me. Guess you could call it "peer pressure" besides the fact that the guy who wanted me to drink it was like 50. LMAO! I have bad influences. Well, I really don't, my parents don't drink at all, but it seems like EVERYONE but my parents drink, and are always trying to get me to. Including people much younger than me.

I don't personally like alcohol, it makes my stomach hurt, and will most likely never drink much, so despite the efforts of many, I really don't drink.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Who woulda thought <3

New Pic of me
Old 01-15-2011, 09:45 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Nickname/Preferred name: Dana, I also respond to DanaBob... or (yes) Brattina88

about your dog(s): Maddie is an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel, I've had her since she was a pup. She is my heart dog She's serious, silly, spoiled, loves to do tricks and is a total ham. Words cannot express how crazy I am about this dog.
I'm also really close to Missy, she's approx 7-8 years old, beautiful GSD pound rescue. To me and her, she's mine. But she's my Dad's dog -- we're really close though

Interests: Dogs, dogs, dogs! Rescue, training, hiking, expos, etc. And FERRETS! Shows, forums, just playing with and being around them.

Favorite music: I'm a country girl!

Favorite book: I love to read. I like Susan Conant's dog lover's mysteries because it combines two of my favorite genres But I love all types of books!

Favorite quote: "Train now, or forever hold your leash"

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 01-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Squishy face

My favorite pic of me:
(Not my dog, but a dog who was and still is very near and dear to my heart, even though he's been "adopted" from the rescue I work and volunteer for).

My name is Cristy, I'm 28 years old, I work at a rescue shelter (FOHA), I am trying to find a job that will actually pay enough that I can move out, I like lots of different types of music, but I'm not too fond of techno or rap. I love dogs and hanging out with my friends.

I currently own a black lab mix named Daisy, I live with my parents' dog Benji who we think is a schnauzer/lhasa apso mix, two cats and my two guinea pigs.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 01-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
I'm also really close to Missy, she's approx 7-8 years old, beautiful GSD pound rescue. To me and her, she's mine. But she's my Dad's dog -- we're really close though
Pffftt. Missy's your dog, you rescued her, you trained her and she is your dog, heart and soul. Your dad just commandeered her and hasn't figured out you can't command a dog's heart and ultimate loyalty.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Wookie Collie

Nickname/Preferred name: Allie

Occupation: Freelance production artist, pet portrait artist and Passion Consultant. I wear many hats.

About your dog(s): Finnegan is a 2-year-old tri-coloured rough coated Border Collie. He's my co-pilot. I adore him.

Interests: My animals, illustration & graphic design, photography, knitting/crochet, reading, video games, sexual education, movies, gardening... tons more, but those are tops.

Favorite music: Folk & old prog rock is best, but I like EVERYTHING.

Favorite book:
I couldn't name one, I adore reading and try to read 30-40 books a year. I keep lists. My favorite genres are fantasy, science fiction and weird fiction.

Favorite quote:
It changes daily.

Me, photo taken by Nolu.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 01-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Karen

IT consultant, transitioning through a career change to becoming a secondary math teacher. Currently doing my student teaching semester.

About your dog(s): Lucy is a 5 or 6 year old rescue mutt who is the love of my life and the bestest dog in the world. She is a pain in the butt, but I can't imagine my life without her.

Interests: Dog agility, traveling, animal rescue, volunteer tutoring, being married <3

Favorite music:
I'm a radio channel-surfer extraordinaire. I have every pop/rock station in DC on my presets and change them constantly.

Favorite book:
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving.

My little family:
Closed Thread