Official Secret Santa 2011 Sign-Up Thread

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It's that time again! Sign up here if you want to participate in this year's Secret Santa!

If you are interested, say so in this thread, and PM me (JessLough) with your name, address, and if you are able to send out of your country.

A few guidelines...
- If you want to join in, say so by November 14th. I will send PMs with your matches name and address by November 15th.
- Chaz join date of July 2011 or earlier. This is to keep people from joining and not sending gifts, and to help everybody feel more secure before giving out their address.
- $25 limit (not including shipping). We have had this as the limit in past years, and it has worked.
- Packages to be sent out by December 14th. If your package has further to go, use your judgement.

I think that's it, let me know if you think I forgot anything!
Once you have joined in, go and make your post in the Wish List Thread

Mods, if you can sticky this thread it would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
B

Backward_Cinderella

Oh no. We won't have a permanent address until the third week in November. Guess I'm out. :(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Oh no. We won't have a permanent address until the third week in November. Guess I'm out. :(
Join in! Your person will know who they are doing at least, and then we can send out the address when you have it :) This way they can still shop, and I doubt they would plan on sending it out before then, anyway!

B

Backward_Cinderella

Ok. Well then I guess I'm in! LOL :) I've been SO excited for SS since like... September. LOL

mrose_s

BusterLove
In! Done the last few so can't miss this one. If I recall I think I had trouble with my package reaching my person in time last year so I'll be aiming to send it by the first of December this year.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Yay Awesome So far I have:
Backward_Cinderella
AliciaD
NicoleLJ
vanillasugar
mrose_s
MandyPug
Stardogs

If you have sent a special message in the PM (as a few have), I will most definitely keep that in mind!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Bumping this for people to see since chaz has been down ;)
Updated list:

Backward_Cinderella
AliciaD
NicoleLJ
vanillasugar
mrose_s
MandyPug
Stardogs
Sit Stay
Moth
CaliTerp
HayleyMarie
AllieMackie
Beanie

If you sent me a PM but I haven't listed you, I haven't gotten it!

Members online