Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 01-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Also, Id like to add, there are several types of DA. For instance, my dogs all possess DA. 4 of them however will only show it outside thru a fence but if an animal comes inside the house it disappears. 1 will attack the 42 inch plasma with DA. 3 will kill another animal if it comes in the house. 2 only follow what the others do. All of them look like **** idiots when we take them to show or anywhere else around animals!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Will Creep For Sheep

In BCs, there is a difference between a Working BC and a "Sporter" Collie as they are commonly called. Different structure is required for performance sports (agility/flyball mainly) and herding. Sporter Collies are much leaner, taller, more angulated in the front and rear, and generally have a more Sighthound type body.

I personally don't understand it. The traits that make a great working dog also makes for a great performance dog. But, hey, I'm not a big agility person so maybe I'll never know. I will always prefer a dog bred for its original purpose.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?