Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I haven't locked my dogs in the car though I almost forgot about Cricket one day and locked the door and.started to walk away before realizing she was still in the car.

Cats on the otherhand. I had a cat when I was a kid that turned up missing. We searched everywhere for her. She was gone for almost a week. Then my neighbor went to get something out of an old.car they have but don't use and guess who was in the car? My cat. She was freaked out, tired and hungry and thirsty but otherwise fine. We think that she must have just jumped in there when they were doing some work on the car or something.

When I had Goober and he was still a kitten I accidentally locked him in the fridge. He was obsessed about running to the fridge anytime you opened it. I opened it to get something, wasn't looking and he jumped up onto one of the shelves in the fridge. I wasn't looking when I closed the fridge door. A few minutes later I opened the fridge door to grab a drink. There sitting in the fridge was a little orange cat shivering. I felt so bad.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 10-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Top Dog

Nope, but yes with our cat.

Actually, one time, my dad went to go to get fast food from a drive thru after we had gotten home from school when I was younger....on the way home he realized the cat was in the car.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Plus One

I've locked Fudge in the car before.

Once we were stopping To vist relatives after an obed class so I left him in their garden. After he jumped out he was left in the car for the rest of the visit.

another time was when a friend was visiting with her new puppy. Fudge was being a comple ahole and would not shut up when he was crated, leashed, shut out of the room or even out in the yard!! So I threw him into the car for half an hour. It was less stressful for us all and when I let him out he had calmed down enough to be lying Dow .