Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 10-27-2011, 11:45 AM
BSL Can Be Beaten

Hayley; have you visited here; not sure of the usefulness of the info; but like the general idea;

CaneCorso.com - The Premier Global Internet Resource for the Cane Corso Italiano

Jennifer Sider First Dog Off the Porch Custom Collars
Mom to Mitchell, Avalon, Ninja, Jiggs and Misty
Life is forever and everything is just an experience on the road to enlightenment.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullpony View Post
Hayley; have you visited here; not sure of the usefulness of the info; but like the general idea;

CaneCorso.com - The Premier Global Internet Resource for the Cane Corso Italiano

Thanks Jen, I have looked into that site, but a LONG time ago. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 12-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Active Pup

Smile SHow quality

Has anyone shown their cane corso? I was told that I should show mine when he gets older. He does not have any white on him and is all black. I looked into Castle guard but I though they were expensive. When I searched for cane corso puppies for sale in google most of the results were breeders who were a bit out of my price range. I found this breeder on youtube, here is link http://sanroccocanecorso.com Very small breeder who does it for fun and is a fanatic with temperament. I thought their Dogs looked very good.

Anyway is anyone going to any puppy shows, I think there is on in PA in April, please let me know maybe we can meet up..

Jamie
Old 01-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Puppy Dog

Prices vary from kennel to kennel but usually a quality bred corso will not go for under about $2000.00 and a show/breed quality often more. I think the kennel you have linked just had a litter out of an import male that I really like.

The corso breed as a whole is in a bit if a mess being newly recovered so just be sure that you research a lot and ask a ton if questions.

It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. - Eleanor Roosevelt