Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAshley View Post
Great idea for a thread! If you have book worms in your life Book Depository is wonderful, it has FREE SHIPPING worldwide! I have rarely paid more than $5 for a book either
Free delivery worldwide on all books from The Book Depository
Whoa. This is awesome. I'd thank you for posting but I fear my bookshelf is going to break here pretty soon. Lol.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

8x10 canvas portraits for $14.95 shipped these would be great gifts for parents, grandparents etc

Photo Canvas Printing | Canvas People

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Top Dog

Tons and tons of discounted jewelry on amazon--lots of dog related necklaces and pendants too.

Extra 30% off at checkout (no code needed)

Amazon.com: Amazon.com Collection: Jewelry
Old 10-20-2011, 08:33 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Walgreens.com is offering a FREE 8×10 collage print when you enter the code CLG8X10 at checkout thru October 22nd. You can also get an 11×14 Poster for just $1.99 with code PSTR4LESS. Just choose in store pick up to avoid shipping costs. You can create yours today, but you can pick it up at any time.

My idea is to do the collage for the gradnparents. get a couple of affordable frames and sand the finish off of them (unless I can find raw wood frames) and then Have Hannah paint and decorate the frames, put the collage inside and gift them for Christmas

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-20-2011, 09:01 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

$15 for $50 worth of custom photobooks, cards etc from Mixbook on groupon

Mixbook Deal of the Day | Groupon Syracuse

G.K. Chesterton

Old 10-25-2011, 03:19 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Today on Eversave - Share the Save they are offering two personalized Disney cars or princess books for $21 (50% off). so you can get two books with your kids names in the story.

PLUS if you are new to eversave you will get an automatic $3 credit

AND....

if you use the code SPOOKY at checkout you get an additional $5 off

So that means you can get two peronsalized disney books for $13

G.K. Chesterton

Old 11-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

here is another great deal. At Babies***34;R***34;Us - Baby Registry, Baby Gifts, Car Seats, Strollers ***38; More you can get a free plush Disney nursery blanket with the purchase of eligible items. Follow this link for details on ordering

Free Disney Plush Blanket! | Saving Dollars & Sense

I basically bought exactly what this write up details. Those little baggies are SO handy even if you don't have little kids lol and even handier if you do have little kids running around. So I got those baggies and a tinkerbell plush blanket for $2 shipped

G.K. Chesterton

Old 11-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Top Dog

10 Free custom Christmas cards (for anyone participating in the card exchange?)

Go here to create 10 FREE personalized Holiday Photo cards with envelopes from MyPublisher.com ($17.90 value)!

Just choose your designs, customize your cards with photos and more, then head to checkout. During checkout, use coupon code HAPPY10FREE which will deduct the cost of the cards and even shipping is FREE! You won***8217;t even have to enter any sort of credit card info!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I also think if you are new to mypublisher you can get a $20 gift card and that will get you a free photobook

G.K. Chesterton

Old 11-04-2011, 08:35 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

You can get $13 off any order from www.inkgarden.com right now and just pay shipping. I made my mom a mousepad with some of her favorite photos of Hannah and all I paid was $3.99 for shipping

http://www.inkgarden.com/Content.asp...d-01a19bc5eaeb

G.K. Chesterton