Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Top Dog

I think his biggest problem was that he is a growing puppy. He grew over 25% from the time the splint was put on to the time we took it off.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Top Dog

He's home He'll still go to work with me for a while so I can keep a close eye on him. I stopped at Petsmart on the way home and got a t-shirt so he leaves his stitches alone - took the bandage off today and it looks pretty good!

He has the most adorable/funny habit of walking on his back legs. He just stands up and walks like a person

His name right now is Buddy, but I was thinking of changing it. He still has ALL his baby teeth along with most of his adult teeth coming in, so he has a LOT of teeth and we thought about the name "Piranha" lol. Or Tripod/Tripawd but I think that's a little cliche. Any other ideas?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Oh I love the name piranha for him, way too cute

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 10-16-2011, 01:00 AM
Top Dog

Piranha is a mouthful and after using it I decided it's too long lol. I'm leaning towards Mambo at the moment. If he were a girl I'd pick Tiny Dancer lol. I'm also considering Tango but I think it's too girly...he looks like he's dancing when he walks on 2 legs lol
Old 10-16-2011, 02:31 AM
Top Dog

I WANT PICTURES! What kind of job do you have? Vet? Vet tech? Whatever you're job position is, you're awesome for taking him home!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullLove View Post
I WANT PICTURES! What kind of job do you have? Vet? Vet tech? Whatever you're job position is, you're awesome for taking him home!
I'm a veterinary assistant.

And here are a couple pictures

He was SO GOOD last night - no potty accidents, and he didn't make a sound all night. He's an incredibly easy puppy.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Top Dog

Awww...what a sweet looking guy. I think he should be called Gabriel. He just looks like a Gabriel. Kudos for rescuing him. I hope your parents will like to have him. Chi's, in my experience are incredibly easy as pups and adults. Mine were quite calm as puppies. They sort of mature rather early and although playful, they certainly were never hyper or anything. Keep us updated. He sure is cute. He'll get along fine on 3 legs in no time. Lots of good vibes for this little fella. And you.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-17-2011, 02:03 AM
...ice road...

He is too darn cute!! I would take him in a heartbeat!

I like Piranha or Gabriel With a dog named Gavroche, you're boycotting Piranha?! That's not right. lol
Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Top Dog

I think I've finally settled on Tango for a name.

Quote:
like Piranha or Gabriel With a dog named Gavroche, you're boycotting Piranha?! That's not right. lol
Gavroche is still only 2 syllables, Piranha is 3
Old 10-20-2011, 08:31 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I loooove Tango for him! He's ADORABLE! *want*

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)