Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
That's why you keep me around
No, I keep you around because I like to laugh at you. And I met Tim because of you, because I met Ryan. Or something like that?

Definitely.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Top Dog

None of them LOL but here are some pictures just for fun.

Layla - a full time and daily overtime working family decided to aquire a Boxer puppy because their friends puppy was perfect. They got her from someone in the newspaper classifieds. After the first day they came home and in attempt to get out of her crate after hours of being in it, Layla had ripped out all of her teeth and had completely ripped her face open. She had seperation anxiety and was also VERY stubborn. But she was such a wiggly sweetheart, I do miss her, she was such a character.
Layla then...

And after having her for a while...

Bales, who recently was PTS due to increasingly bad seizures. RIP sweetie.

Molly ended up having to be PTS due to her unpredictability and inability to be placed.

Elly remains very happy in her home with my uncle hunting and constantly playing fetch.

Jake, who, as you can see in this picture, was VERY fearful after spending one full year of his life in a garage covered in feces and urine by himself. In this picture he was scared of the camera.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Top Dog

And just two more dogs.

Samwise

Jindo, the first dog I ever posted on Chaz about. He was a stray at a campground who would get into people's things at night. One night I was sitting at the campfire and he came up behind me and started to eat my hotdog off my lap. After that I bribed him with hot dogs, he had an imbedded choke chain and was fearful of people but got better. For some reason, despite him being so 'rebellious', I miss him more than all the others.
The first night...

And after...his hair oddly remained gray from the choke chain for a very long time.